"Final Ride" - Sons of Anarchy Final Season Discussion

Jax has bought into the lie, but Jury bringing up the manuscript sounds like Jax hadn't read it all the way through.

When Gemma found the birds in her bed, I was thinking Abel had done it but that was cleared up pretty quickly.

I had said Courtney Love was going to show up again when Abel did something, but the teacher wasn't exactly intimidated by Gemma. Surprisingly, Abel didn't reveal anything but the kid's smart when he made that subtle dig at his grandma.

Juice seemed like he was going to mention Gemma but right now he's trying to get back into the club's good graces. He still has that piece of info and Nero has the other piece of info.

The mention of Nero's farm and taking the kids away, wishful thinking right now but Wendy's wheels are turning. The problem is if Abel is just hitting kids he doesn't like, what if he doesn't like Nero's kid or his own brother?

You know, I just thought of something. Is it possible Nero did all of that stuff in the house? I know it seems out of character, but he honestly seems pretty damn desperate to get away from the gangster life and take Gemma and the boys with him. This might be the push he'd have to give to get them out, or it might seem so in his head at least.

You know, I just thought of something. Is it possible Nero did all of that stuff in the house? I know it seems out of character, but he honestly seems pretty damn desperate to get away from the gangster life and take Gemma and the boys with him. This might be the push he'd have to give to get them out, or it might seem so in his head at least.

Definitely possible and capable, he's still a gangbanger and seeing someone killed isn't a big deal to him.

Kind of disappointed with this episode. Taking out Jury was notable, but when an episode includes a scene of them taking a piss and then riding off, you know it's a filler episode.

No way Nero makes it to that farm. That, I'm sure of. Everything else, no clue.

Anyone else think the person who leaked the info about the guns isn't Jury? That perhaps it's someone closer to Jax, and maybe even one of his own members?

And how the fuck hasn't Unser put this thing together already? He was one the one who told Gemma about Tara giving up the club. Maybe I'm missing something, but seems pretty obvious to me.

Seems like Sutter is going to crank the heat up in these final episodes. Gemma's lies are finally starting to come apart at the seams.

I was so happy when that reveal about Dun happened. Can't wait to see where this heads.

Lots of guests on Afterward tonight. Half of which aren't even on the show anymore. Weird, haha.

"I was supposed to be president, like three seasons ago."

• Like 1

Abel you creepy little freak...

Another stupid decision by Jax : what is putting Marks behind bars going to accomplish anyway ?

If he wanted retribution for Bobby and Marks gone, he should have left some time pass and done it himself.

That "head of security" guy is simply going to handle the club for Marks while he is in jail.

Also, Abel sneaking on Gemma "by accident" is a lame narrative device, especially if used in every other episode.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest Tig is the rat, working with Marks. Although after last night's episode my theory is a bit hard to swallow. But it fits; last season Jax set Tig up with Marks, and we don't see what transpired in that warehouse.

• Like 1

I knew they were gonna kill Bobby the second they said "Stay tuned for anarchy aftershit immediately following this episode (which make Hardwicks talking shit look like a work of a godly genius btw). And excuse me, as I was half asleep by the time they got to actual exchange scene, but when everybody left just Jax, the kid, and Marks alone UNARMED, why didn't Bobby who's hands were tied IN FRONT OF HIM, pull off his gag and say -"Jax this guy has a gun planted on me, tackle his ass"? I mean yeah, he'd been through hell, but you couldn't do more than just stand there when all three of your lives on are on your line? Just found it kinda shotty.

This season has just been kinda disappointing to me. We're now ten episodes in, and although the show has been trying to build up a sense of urgency, there really isn't much existent for a show that's in it's final season. Compared to Breaking Bad's final season, this is hog wash. All the characters worth rooting for are already dead, and the ones who aren't, including Jax, aren't really worth rooting for anymore anyways. And fuck Abel. Worst kid actor I've seen in years.

And talk about bloated. Do we really need EVERY episode to be an hour and a half? Especially when so little happens most of the time?

• Like 1

I was upset with Jax saying Abel is "five years old, he shouldn't be frustrated about anything!" Not cause that was a heartbreaking line, but because it's an inaccurate one. Abel should be three years old at most. Tara even says in one of the last episodes of season six that Clay killed Piney "a few months ago," so unless there was a huge time skip somewhere along the lines, this just doesn't make any sense.

I knew they were gonna kill Bobby the second they said "Stay tuned for anarchy aftershit immediately following this episode (which make Hardwicks talking shit look like a work of a godly genius btw). And excuse me, as I was half asleep by the time they got to actual exchange scene, but when everybody left just Jax, the kid, and Marks alone UNARMED, why didn't Bobby who's hands were tied IN FRONT OF HIM, pull off his gag and say -"Jax this guy has a gun planted on me, tackle his ass"? I mean yeah, he'd been through hell, but you couldn't do more than just stand there when all three of your lives on are on your line? Just found it kinda shotty.

I think that was the point of them breaking Bobby's jaw. When Marks finally shoved Bobby forward, he tried to warn Jax with something that sounded like "he's got a gun", but it just came out like Charlie Brown's teacher.

As for Abel, I like the dead eyes thing he's got going. It seems believable enough that a kid that age would turn all creepy given what he's seen.

I'm looking forward to the series ending. I get why they stretched the episodes a bit, they want to make money, and Sutter wants to make sure the story's told how he wants it to be told. It's probably better for a DVR/DVD audience than the one up on Tuesday night watching it.

Boone Jr interview.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/11/mark-boone-junior-sons-of-anarchy-bobby.html