"Final Ride" - Sons of Anarchy Final Season Discussion

Looks like a new Sutter series coming...Bastard Executioner. Hope Charlie's in it...

http://thebastardexecutioner.net

I'm sure he'll appear in it at some point, but I don't think he'll be a main like he has been in SOA. I think he's got his own movie deal thing going on right now about the King Arthur mythos. Katey Sagal is going to be in it last I heard, but that shouldn't really come as a shock to anyone.

Last night Kurt was on Twin Galaxies Live "Intercoarse" (it might be on his You Tube page) talking about the new show and they're going to go to England, and other than Katey, working with UK cast and crew. He said he's going to try to meet up with Charlie there and hang out but he said his actors were in high demand right now. Katey was filming a movie about Vinny Paz.

Edited by dalsh327
  • Like 1

Last night Kurt was on Twin Galaxies Live talking about the new show and they're going to go to England, and other than Katey, working with UK cast and crew. He said he's going to try to meet up with Charlie there and hang out but he said his actors were in high demand right now. Katey was filming a movie about Vinny Paz.

I bet if Hunnam ever does show up he'll talk in his American accent just to cupcake everyone, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHT4xYqnkIk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't see Jax killing Wayne....not in that circumstance, no way. I thought it was a really weak way to close out his character.....and pretty much ended any hopes of Jax being human. Jax is now nothing more than a soulless sociopath.... there's nothing left of his character, imo.

Edited by Kasanova King

I just don't see Jax killing Wayne....not in that circumstance, no way. I thought it was a really weak way to close out his character.....and pretty much ended any hopes of Jax being human. Jax is now nothing more than a soulless sociopath.... there's nothing left of his character, imo.

I would have liked to see Wayne make it through. He might be the only real good guy on the show. I thought Nero's love for Gemma might get him caught in a crossfire, but it was Wayne's.

I'm totally opposite though about Jax killing him. Time as I saw Wayne get in the truck to go find Gemma I was like, if he tries to arrest her or stop Jax, Jax is going to kill him.

Ding, dong, ding doooong...

GEMMA IS DEAD!

Know what's strange? I knew it had to happen and was 99% sure it would happen, then when it did happen, I was like, I can't beleive that happened!

Great episode. Very emotional. I'm speechless. Sutter isn't perfect and takes a lot of criticism, but I think he delivered.

I was a little disappointed at the start of the season, but the last, 3 or 4 episodes have been some of the best. I've actually been a little emotional during each of the past couple of episodes. I even felt a little bad for the old lady last night. Just for a second though :lol:

Edited by J Dog

he needs to die (not to mention the fuck with the junkie at the end)

SOA KOHD version coming

He might not die but it's going to depend on how Mayhem lands.

I also think the bylaw we didn't hear was about bring different ethnicities into the club.

JT's manuscript will probably answer some things and maybe the woman with the stroller is the reaper. I haven't really been keeping tabs on what episodes she's shown up on and who was killed on those episodes.

I thought it was interesting how each character that died basically fell on their sword and sacrificed themselves. Pretty much every major character has given up on a happy ending in life and is ready to move on to the next, Jax included.

Agreed that the bylaw Jax wants changed is the biracial one, given that it was the cause of Juice starting the entire downward spiral for the club.

And apparently "I just killed my mom" sex is the best sex.

I also think the bylaw we didn't hear was about bring different ethnicities into the club.

JT's manuscript will probably answer some things and maybe the woman with the stroller is the reaper. I haven't really been keeping tabs on what episodes she's shown up on and who was killed on those episodes.

I thought it was interesting that him asking about the manuscript was just about the only thing Jax wanted to know before it went down.

You def need to research bag lady for us. I remember her here and there but nothing specific. Like where she was and who died.

I thought it was interesting that him asking about the manuscript was just about the only thing Jax wanted to know before it went down.

You def need to research bag lady for us. I remember her here and there but nothing specific. Like where she was and who died.

She always seems to show up when some heavy stuff goes down. Off the top of my head, she showed up when Donna was killed, then while the club was in Ireland and just about to leave, the episode where Tara's hand was smashed up, when Pope was killed and Clay was arrested for it, when Juice was tossing the fork that killed Tara, and just before Gemma died. I think there were a few other appearances.

I started watching the show recently. (I'm not gonna read the thread because of spoilers obviously.) Pretty good, I like it. Soundtrack is amazing.

Hey, glad you're enjoying it so far! One more episode before the series wraps up, so you picked a good time. But yeah, stay away from the thread til you're done, haha.

I started watching the show recently. (I'm not gonna read the thread because of spoilers obviously.) Pretty good, I like it. Soundtrack is amazing.

They actually have some soundtrack albums out. But I recently made my own playlist from the show and it is killer.

She always seems to show up when some heavy stuff goes down. Off the top of my head, she showed up when Donna was killed, then while the club was in Ireland and just about to leave, the episode where Tara's hand was smashed up, when Pope was killed and Clay was arrested for it, when Juice was tossing the fork that killed Tara, and just before Gemma died. I think there were a few other appearances.

Good looking out. Now I am going to be pissed if we don't find out exactly who she is.

They actually have some soundtrack albums out. But I recently made my own playlist from the show and it is killer.

One of the early episodes put Son Of A Preacher Man in my head, wouldn't come out for like a week.

There's a version of John The Revelator that's simply mind-blowing.

One of the early episodes put Son Of A Preacher Man in my head, wouldn't come out for like a week.

There's a version of John The Revelator that's simply mind-blowing.

John the Revelator might be my favorite from the show. They do a great job on House of the Rising Sun too. That house band Sutter has that does all those songs are actually a pretty good band. You know that is Katey Sagal aka Gemma aka Peg Bundy singing Son of a Preacher Man?

Maybe Brooke and Jax are going to wind up together?

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Brooke_Putner

In the episode "John 8:32", she's sitting near the new clubhouse. When Jax is talking with Wayne Unser, she hits Tig's bike with a wrench. Then she throws it at the window, and runs away from Jax. He finally stops her, but she escapes him anyway. Later, Jax found out that she hates MC for the death of her mother. She is next seen in the clubhouse, waiting for Jax. She thanks him for helping her father to keep the house.
In the episode "A Mother's Work", she begins working at the clubhouse in order to pay off the damages done to the window.
Season Seven
In the episode "Black Widower", she is seen still associated with SAMCRO, helping out at Diosa as well as serving as a babysitter for Abel and Thomas while Jax is incarcerated.
In the episode "Playing with Monsters", it's revealed that she has a romantic interest in SAMCRO member Ratboy Skogstrom, as they are seen having sex in the same room as Thomas, which Wendy reprimands them for. Later, Brooke apologizes for the incident and admits to Wendy that she is in love with Ratboy.
Emily Putner appears several times in Sons of Anarchy. Always when Gemma or Jax are going through an emotional decision making process.
In the episode 'John 8:32' it was stated that she is Emily Putner, the mother of Brooke Putner. Emily was accidentally killed as a result of John Teller's collision with a semi-truck and trailer in 1993.
In the same episode, when Jax goes to talk to Gary Putner about his daughter's aggressive behavior, he sees a wedding photo of Emily with Gary. When Gary asks Jax why he's curious about it, he states that "She looks familiar". Gary then says that he has also often seen her. He also tells Jax that he has had other people come to him saying that they have seen her too.