Dave Mustaine is Axl's Lookalike?!

Dave seems to be in a good mood, cracking jokes all the time. Also he seems to be less bloated. Say what you want about him but just to see him smiling and fooling around with his bandmates is worth the ticket.

No offense, but do you ever have anything else to offer? You've been posting these same comments in every thread for months.

Maybe its time for some new material.

You seem to be in a bad mood. Do you feel bloated? Can you crack some jokes?

No offense but what are we supposed to add to a thread about Dave Mustaine looking old? Please, tell me.

Also, feel free to visit my profile and take a look at my posts and you'll see that what you just said is pure bullshit.

• Like 4

Dave seems to be in a good mood, cracking jokes all the time. Also he seems to be less bloated. Say what you want about him but just to see him smiling and fooling around with his bandmates is worth the ticket.

No offense, but do you ever have anything else to offer? You've been posting these same comments in every thread for months.

No offense but what are we supposed to add to a thread about Dave Mustaine looking old? Please, tell me.

Also, feel free to visit my profile and take a look at my posts and you'll see that what you just said is pure bullshit.

Not in a bad mood at all.

I don't find the posts offensive- just boring and repetitive. Maybe it was even funny the first time- or even the first few dozen times, but I think it lost its flavor about 6 months ago. I'm just saying maybe its time to add something else to the repertoire. I've been catching up on some threads today and that's at least the 10th time I've seen you post that exact same comment (or some slight variation of). If it gets you off, have at it though.

• Like 4

I think dave's a bigger dick than even axl..

I had a blast at NAMM hanging with fans and old friends I also made a major mistake for trying to saying hello to Dave Mustaine at the Dean booth witch [sic] he totally blew me off and wouldn’t even look at me then had his hired goons / bodyguard tell me go away, pretty lame! I’m over it and life goes on!!!

Mega thanks to all the fans who stopped by to show there support, you guys are awesome!!!

not very christian like of him

http://loudwire.com/megadeth-nick-menza-dave-mustaine-blew-me-off-namm/

I had a blast at NAMM hanging with fans and old friends I also made a major mistake for trying to saying hello to Dave Mustaine at the Dean booth witch [sic] he totally blew me off and wouldn’t even look at me then had his hired goons / bodyguard tell me go away, pretty lame! I’m over it and life goes on!!!

Mega thanks to all the fans who stopped by to show there support, you guys are awesome!!!

Hetfield is as well. Really doesn't change their music all that much.

Oh boohoo! So he wouldn't say hi big deal?

Not in a bad mood at all.

I don't find the posts offensive- just boring and repetitive. Maybe it was even funny the first time- or even the first few dozen times, but I think it lost its flavor about 6 months ago. I'm just saying maybe its time to add something else to the repertoire. I've been catching up on some threads today and that's at least the 10th time I've seen you post that exact same comment (or some slight variation of). If it gets you off, have at it though.

Um, this whole forum is repetitive buddy. Good luck with your catching up.

so you disagree? nick menza played holy wars.. atleast axl met and talked to steven after his "hired goons" tried get him to leave

That's what I was thinking. Seems pretty childish to run to the media because he wouldn't talk to him.

he posted it on his facebook

Menza shared the story via his personal Facebook page:

In the comments section of the post, Menza added to his statement:

Thanks for all the kinds words guys. I don’t hate Dave nor was i trying to get back in the band, just a friendly hello hey how’s it going, you know just normal things people do that’s all nothing more, nothing less! i have so many other things going on in my life right now that even if Dave asked me back in the band i would have turned down the offer.