Dave Mustaine is Axl's Lookalike?!

Dave seems to be in a good mood, cracking jokes all the time. Also he seems to be less bloated. Say what you want about him but just to see him smiling and fooling around with his bandmates is worth the ticket.

No offense, but do you ever have anything else to offer? You've been posting these same comments in every thread for months.

Maybe its time for some new material.

You seem to be in a bad mood. Do you feel bloated? Can you crack some jokes?

No offense but what are we supposed to add to a thread about Dave Mustaine looking old? Please, tell me.

Also, feel free to visit my profile and take a look at my posts and you'll see that what you just said is pure bullshit.

Not in a bad mood at all.

I don't find the posts offensive- just boring and repetitive. Maybe it was even funny the first time- or even the first few dozen times, but I think it lost its flavor about 6 months ago. I'm just saying maybe its time to add something else to the repertoire. I've been catching up on some threads today and that's at least the 10th time I've seen you post that exact same comment (or some slight variation of). If it gets you off, have at it though.

Um, this whole forum is repetitive buddy. Good luck with your catching up.

In my opinion, all of us should give a break to every fellow gunner who shows intense frustration with the current situation ...guess that's not an easy place to be in.

Not in a bad mood at all.

I don't find the posts offensive- just boring and repetitive. Maybe it was even funny the first time- or even the first few dozen times, but I think it lost its flavor about 6 months ago. I'm just saying maybe its time to add something else to the repertoire. I've been catching up on some threads today and that's at least the 10th time I've seen you post that exact same comment (or some slight variation of). If it gets you off, have at it though.

You know, some people in this forum are very frustrated and lonely in real life. All they have is this place to come vent and act like 16 years old (even when they are like 40). Unfortunately, you will bump into many mediocre individuals like this one. Patience... All you need is patience...

• Like 2

God, Dave looks like shit. What happened? Last I saw him, which wasn't that long ago, he looked good. Weird.

Axl 2007......Axl 2010.

It happens fast.

It's weird though. I mean, going from 25 to 30, you don't age that much. Going from 35 to 40, again, not that much if at all. But going from 45 to 50? It's like they completely fall apart lol.

I think dave's a bigger dick than even axl..

I had a blast at NAMM hanging with fans and old friends I also made a major mistake for trying to saying hello to Dave Mustaine at the Dean booth witch [sic] he totally blew me off and wouldn’t even look at me then had his hired goons / bodyguard tell me go away, pretty lame! I’m over it and life goes on!!!

Mega thanks to all the fans who stopped by to show there support, you guys are awesome!!!

not very christian like of him

http://loudwire.com/megadeth-nick-menza-dave-mustaine-blew-me-off-namm/

Oh boohoo! So he wouldn't say hi big deal?

Lol that pales in comparison to the things Axl has done to fans over the years.

Yeah weird, he look in really good shape just a year-two ago. I heard he felt off the wagon again, maybe that brought his looks down. But here is a few other recent picture, he does not look top notch (johnson), but then again looks healthy and better than uncle Axl lately

DaveNAMM2014.jpg?itok=9K8DZlSN

Does look alot like Axl thou'

DM57.jpg?itok=g_kgDVbP

Megadeth-Jet-900x900.jpg

The first ones from january, the two after that from July of this year

Edited by Teroz

It's weird though. I mean, going from 25 to 30, you don't age that much. Going from 35 to 40, again, not that much if at all. But going from 45 to 50? It's like they completely fall apart lol.

I know! Its fucking shocking how fast it happens..unless you are Mike Patton and Chris Cornell..those fuckers must have voodoo powers or something.

Diet and exercise and stay off the sauce and you'll look great into your 60's. Shitty living and it's effects often gets confused with natural aging.

Edited by Ant
  • Like 2

I think dave's a bigger dick than even axl..

I had a blast at NAMM hanging with fans and old friends I also made a major mistake for trying to saying hello to Dave Mustaine at the Dean booth witch [sic] he totally blew me off and wouldn’t even look at me then had his hired goons / bodyguard tell me go away, pretty lame! I’m over it and life goes on!!!

Mega thanks to all the fans who stopped by to show there support, you guys are awesome!!!

not very christian like of him

http://loudwire.com/megadeth-nick-menza-dave-mustaine-blew-me-off-namm/

Hetfield is as well. Really doesn't change their music all that much.

Based on? If you approached hetfield he would take the second to sign something as long as you aren't pestering him while he's having dinner with friends or family. I don't think dave is an all out asshole, he has some good and bad points obviously and some of the things he says are headscrathers.

Dave seems to be in a good mood, cracking jokes all the time. Also he seems to be less bloated. Say what you want about him but just to see him smiling and fooling around with his bandmates is worth the ticket.

No offense, but do you ever have anything else to offer? You've been posting these same comments in every thread for months.

Maybe its time for some new material.

Are you a Mod? Seems like you constantly are telling people what they can and cannot post. I'm pretty sure that isn't your job.

Instead of being negative and nasty to people, how about sticking to just posting your thoughts on the topic?

• Like 1

Are you a Mod? Seems like you constantly are telling people what they can and cannot post. I'm pretty sure that isn't your job.

Instead of being negative and nasty to people, how about sticking to just posting your thoughts on the topic?

I'm going to save this to use it later ...

Really, I don't think Dave looks that bad. He may look his age, but I don't think Dave's looks were ever really that much of a factor for Megadeth fans. The main thing I've always noticed is how he usually has that scowl on his face. He actually looks kind of content in the op.

Mustaine's still a great frontman and puts on some awesome concerts lately with Megadeth, he's just very misguided by his own ideals and attitude and letting it affect his songwriting capabilities. Super Collider was an awful rush-job, but I've got hopes for their next album being decent.

Some people age much better than others too. :lol: