Trailer Park Boys

Jakey Styley

It's next on my TV queue, right after I finish my HIMYM rewatch. Only 2 and a half seasons to go...

:shrugs:

How is TPB behind HIMYM (overall, terrible show with a few good seasons)? :P

Watched the first two episodes last night, just as good as S8, looking forward to the rest of this season.

I like what they're doing with the colonel, and the changes to the park, giving the boys a more clear villain than Lahey. I'm waiting for Lahey to relapse... hopefully soon, he needs the liquor. And wtf? did anyone else find the black child rappers incredibly racist?

• 2 weeks later...

The new season started off bad and then got fairly good. It was too lacking of Lahey shitisms. Also, they NEED to get rid of the HD cameras. It ended in a different way than the seasons normally do which was kinda neat.

It's still Trailer Park Boys but it's always in your face that it's a nu-TPB with different people behind it.

Have you guys watched the new Swearnet movie? It's pretty spot on. Bubbles is the real star of it and he does an amazing job.

Just watched it last night! Was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Much better than the Swearnet Live special they did.

Personally liked 9 better than 8. 8 seemed like they were trying to hard. There was a rickyism every other sentence. I def liked this one better. And lol and Trin and Jacobs son's name.

I do agree that the Rickyisms got carried away. But otherwise I loved S9. It felt fresh. Loved the colonel and all the changes to the park.

The new season started off bad and then got fairly good. It was too lacking of Lahey shitisms. Also, they NEED to get rid of the HD cameras. It ended in a different way than the seasons normally do which was kinda neat.

It's still Trailer Park Boys but it's always in your face that it's a nu-TPB with different people behind it.

Right I was alluding to that in my comment do drtydane, when a lot of shows go on for a while... or come back, they begin to feel stale. But TPB feels very fresh. Really enjoyed the story aspect to S9, I felt it had never been that developed before. Developed isn't the right word.... maybe, flow.

Have you guys watched the new Swearnet movie? It's pretty spot on. Bubbles is the real star of it and he does an amazing job.

It got really bad reviews so I had low expectations but I think it turned out pretty well. It accomplished all that it needed to, and fans of the TPB series should love seeing the boys in a different setting.

Edited by Jakey Styley

It got really bad reviews so I had low expectations but I think it turned out pretty well. It accomplished all that it needed to, and fans of the TPB series should love seeing the boys in a different setting.

I'm surprised it go trashed. I thought it was way better than most of the other movies or specials they've done.

Mike Smith (isn't that bubbles real name?) blew it out of the park. The guy is hilarious.

The only thing the series, specials and movies need? MORE J-ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised it go trashed. I thought it was way better than most of the other movies or specials they've done.

Mike Smith (isn't that bubbles real name?) blew it out of the park. The guy is hilarious.

The only thing the series, specials and movies need? MORE J-ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 9 was actually a spotlight for J to the R-O-C

Season 9 was actually a spotlight for J to the R-O-C

Oh good. I'm on episode three and he hasn't been in much.

Unless I'm watching season eight. Which one just started on Netflix?

• 2 weeks later...