Trailer Park Boys

Jakey Styley

Began watching and finished the 7 seasons that are out. I love the show, Mr. Lahey is one of my favorite characters in anything, and the guy playing him (john dunsworth) does the drunk act so fucking perfectly.

Have you guys been keeping up with the Swearnet website/TV channel?

Season 8 comes to Netflix September 5th!

Edited by Jakey Styley
  • Like 2

The recent movie should be coming to Netflix too, not sure of the date on that.

How does that one compare to the first two?

Didn't see it, the bastards only released it in Canadian theaters, and I was never able to find a torrent (though I haven't checked recently). I'd imagine all of the new stuff is going to be good/just as good as the old (GNR pun not intended). There's a mini-episode/live show from this year in Ireland on Netflix. Some people didn't like the stand up/live part (I did), but the mini-episode was great, classic TPB.

Didn't see it, the bastards only released it in Canadian theaters, and I was never able to find a torrent (though I haven't checked recently). I'd imagine all of the new stuff is going to be good/just as good as the old (GNR pun not intended). There's a mini-episode/live show from this year in Ireland on Netflix. Some people didn't like the stand up/live part (I did), but the mini-episode was great, classic TPB.

Already watched Live In Dublin - I liked it.

Already watched Live In Dublin - I liked it.

I lost it when they first cut to the boys as Rush. Me and a buddy were watching it, we had to pause it because we were just laughing too much to pay attention. All of the Rush sequences were great. Overall I liked it a lot, would give it a 7.5/10, whereas most TPB episodes I would rate 8 minimum, usually 9 or more.

• Like 1

I live withen a couple hour drive from where the first 5 seasons were filmed. Followed it from the beginning, lost interest in between and find the first two movies drag on for too long if I'm being completely honest. The unforgettable parts are what happens to Randy's hair and the antics of Jim Lahey. Live In Dublin beat them both out with raw comedy and the audience is fantastic. If they stick to the main goods of the series season 8 will be both entertaining and refreshing.

Had no idea there was even a Season 8 coming out! I need to see the new movie, but I've watched everything else and I love(d) it. Binge watched the first 5 seasons or so, and I think it's Season 4 that is one of my favorites, if I remember correctly? Whichever one starts out with Ricky as the Trailer Park Supervisor and he rips the satellite dish off of a trailer :lol:

• Like 1