Bumblefoot fired from Guns N Roses

I still don't understand why things are so secretive in the GNR camp when a lot of people know about this.

Also DJ is doing a world tour with Sixx Am the first half of next year. LMAO

Are you laughing that DJ's other band is successful enough to headline their own tour?

He must have been dizzy for saying something that extreme. I'm gonna turn this thread around and say Chris Pittman often probably feels that way cause his keyboard is like mounted on a microphone stand but anyway i would take what Dizzy says with a grain of salt because Eddie Trunk knows more about what's going on in the band in it's current state.

Edited by Street Of The Blues

*GASP* oh say ...say it .. Say it isnt so. What ever will happen to GNR without Traci,Izzy ,Slash, Buckethead, Fink, Tobias and NOW BBF?!?!

If BBF isnt here its because he doesnt want to be here at this level for you. BBF felt it nessessary to pressure me and the band to actually record and rehease as a real band. He came with a progressive lets dive in and find the monkey attitude that just does not currently work for Guns and Roses. We move at "our"own pace and do things "our" own way. IF you dont see GNR for some time , blame BBF. We were planning on thinking about releasing a single in 2020. If he is not here its because he chose to not be here. He had a good steady gig that paid him better than his little club tours could ever imagine. If he was not happy with that I dont know what more "we" could have done for him and to that end he was free to go.

• Like 1