Chris Jericho(Pro Wrestler/Fozzy Frontman)helps to reunite Anthrax&has an idea to do the same for Axl/Slash (new Y2J book scans)

I scanned the Axl/Slash related parts of Chris Jericho's great new book 'THE BEST IN THE WORLD (At What I Have No Idea)

There may have been a few more but go out and get the book for yourself or if you are broke get it from your library!

3b2cfc4c-4d7f-4e7a-9a64-46697d309be2_zps

91b95d72-a9f4-4788-8849-53ddf9a87d66_zps

fe6df3cf-9cf9-4196-a7e0-f915c66a7d11_zps

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1

Marc Canter can't even get them to talk, but if some wrestler thinks he's got a shot then more power to him

I'm pretty sure Jericho was kidding but since there isn't much else going on with Guns right now it's either this or somebody can start another thread about Axl's mustache. The Slash story was cool though.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Jericho also had some good positive thoughts of Slash.

I hadn’t seen Fitz much since the Coverboy gig, so it was great to catch up with him in Slash’s dressing room. After a few minutes, Slash was told by his tour manager that he had to leave to go to an official after-show party that had been booked by the venue.

“I don’t really want to do it. I’ll only go if Jericho comes with me.”

I was flattered by Slash’s odd request and of course agreed to go. We headed over to the Tattoo Rock Club in downtown Toronto, a venue Fozzy had played before (and where I got my Fozzy F hand tattoo), and we sat side by side in a back booth in the VIP area as the clock struck midnight.

There was a huge tub on the table in front of us, filled with all types of booze provided by the club, who obviously didn’t know that Slash had been clean and sober for years.

“Do you drink?” he asked, and when I told him I did he replied, “Good, I don’t drink anymore, but I like hanging out with people who do.”

I poured myself a Yeah Boy! and we talked about his career (his favorite guest appearance he’d done was playing with Ray Charles), his wardrobe (his top hat is the original one he bought in the ’80s and never leaves his side), and dinosaurs (he was an amateur paleontologist like me). I found him to be extremely intelligent, soft-spoken, humble, and just an all-around great guy. We had an amazing conversation amidst all the beggars and hangers-on, but as soon as the clock hit one thirty A.M. (he must have had a contract to stay for exactly ninety minutes), we were out the door. In the car on the way back to his hotel, he extended the ultimate new millennium show of friendship by following me on Twitter (you can too at @iamjericho). I asked Fitz later why Slash was insistent on having me accompany him to his appearance.

“Slash likes interesting people and he wanted to hang out with you. Besides, he really likes you.”

“How do you know that?”

“Because he talked to you without his sunglasses on.”

The only error I found was that, didn't Slash stole that hat?

Edited by Anguyen92