Which would you prefer?

Axl album  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Slash/Duff could have sued Axl for billions of dollars for "forcing" him to sign the name over, I'm pretty sure Axl could sue the label if they refused to let him hold up his end of their contract.

You can't force somebody to do something that isn't in the contract you agreed to by then preventing the other party to not make a living.

If Axl is turning in albums to the label, they can't keep "rejecting" them for reasons that aren't in the contract. Think about that. They could start rejected albums unless Axl has a sex-change operation and starts performing as Melinda. So Axl would never be able to release music again.

You don't think Axl, who loves to sue people, would be all over a lawsuit against the record company if they did that?

• Like 1

The label guys must not really know Axl, even though they probably spent hours and hours in meetings, to just have this huge faith in a reunion.

Wasn't Doc fired for trying to set up a reunion?

Like I said, these label people are just crazy. Axl spoke very clearly to the media: NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. He certainly told the same to his label and yet they still try to do it!

I'm sure Axl has told them many times before that a reunion will never happen. They accepted it and even released his DVD. They'll support what they have left of GNR. It's up to Axl to deliver them new music. They know a reunion will never happen better than us.

• Like 1

The label guys must not really know Axl, even though they probably spent hours and hours in meetings, to just have this huge faith in a reunion.

Fired by Axl?

Anybody involved that isn't in the current band or part of Team Brazil would try and set up a reunion. That's where the money is, and that's what the majority of rock fans would prefer.

Like I said, these label people are just crazy. Axl spoke very clearly to the media: NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. He certainly told the same to his label and yet they still try to do it!

I'm sure Axl has told them many times before that a reunion will never happen. They accepted it and even released his DVD. They'll support what they have left of GNR. It's up to Axl to deliver them new music. They know a reunion will never happen better than us.

That's the most accurate statement I've seen on here, agree with the lot !

Neither. The ship has sailed on everything to do with the new band, including the interest of so many long time hardcore GnR fans. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. Reunite or fuck off forever. That's basically what it's come to.