Rocket Queen Live Clip

I don't see anything wrong in the vid. Girl had her time with Axl, decided to stay when she had to leave. Someone had to pull her out and lol Fermanager did it amicably.

Seeing the girl up there doing nothing felt very awkward. Will never understand why people do that shit.

I don't see anything wrong in the vid. Girl had her time with Axl, decided to stay when she had to leave. Someone had to pull her out and lol Fermanager did it amicably.

ha! i was at the show! vancouver 2011 and i remember the crowd loving that. almost as much as when he tossed a guy during whole lotta rosie!

ha! i was at the show! vancouver 2011 and i remember the crowd loving that. almost as much as when he tossed a guy during whole lotta rosie!

"And I haven't thrown anyone out in like, a hundred shows!"

I was at minneapolis 2011 and Fernando made an appearance in a similar capacity as well. Some guys started throwing shit in tommy and dj's direction. Suddenly Fernando comes running out and dives off stage and gets in with security trying to deal with them. Seemed kinda unnecessary, but whatever.

Edit: I should add that by "dives off stage" I mean he ran across the middle of the stage and gently hopped off. Nothing like St. Louis Axl.

Edited by Gunner55