Slash and George Thorogood play together last night

KeyserSoze

Fun factoid: George was on deck to replace Ronnie Wood in the Stones on their 1981 Tour. Ronnie was deep into alcohol, barely holding together and Mick and Keith decided if he had ONE serious fuck up, they'd replace him with George. So they had him open for them on that tour just in case.

Love Slash but WHY is this dude so insecure about the hair loss? He's turning into Axl with the non stop head gear. lol

I have the theory that he's had hair transplant at some point, that's why he refuses to go outside without a hat but then you see pictures from 2011 like this one:

Slash+Slash+Perla+Hudson+Renew+Their+Vow

Or this video:

And think "he doesn't look that bad for a going-bald dude." :shrugs: I agree that he needs to lose the hat, it's kind of silly after all this time.

In my honest opinion he'd look amazing with very short hair.

Don't understand why, not only Slash, but also Axl don't give up on long haired image?

Look at Dickinson, he is way better with a short hair. It fits him and seems as proper choice for his age.