2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Damn if Shields had made that interception it could have been the game..... if the Cards score we could be toast....

Go figure, the Cards scored...and the way they scored is probably a sign :lol:

Shields dropped a different red zone ball earlier. That's a 10 point swing, ladies and gents.

Edited by Crazyman

Pack played their hearts out tonight...... sucks to lose but can't fault the effort.......

Time to get ramped up for baseball..... Yankees pitchers and catchers report February 18th

Edit: Guess I gave up too early........ All I can say is HOLYSHIT!

Edited by classicrawker

Well, at least the Packers and Cardinals play some pretty epic playoff games.

Unfortunately the Packers always seem to be the losers. Good game, Cardinals.

Gotta go for two after that hail mary, however. You don't play to tie the game in that situation, imo.

Coach is a legend if they make it. A goat if they don't.

But it is a fascinating debate.

If u go to OT you might not even get to touch the ball - like what happened. A coin flip has a huge impact on your chances to win.

And dont you get the ball at the two-yard line? If your offense can't make two yards then you don't deserve to win.

A coach like Bellicheck might just go for two there. One short yardage gain to win the game - that is really tempting.

I'm a bit of a gambler so I would have went for it.

I still can't believe those 2 throws by A-A-Ron...both rolling to his left. Those are two of the more impressive throws in NFL postseason history but neither will be remembered because we lost.

Also, at least I can take solace in the fact that Fitz is an awesome player (and person), so if there's one player to burn us, I'm not pissed off it's him.

Still pissed at Capers for switching from man earlier. The Cards sliced us up in zone in the 2nd half and he still didn't adjust.

Gotta go for two after that hail mary, however. You don't play to tie the game in that situation, imo.

If u go to OT you might not even get to touch the ball - like what happened. A coin flip has a huge impact on your chances to win.

And dont you get the ball at the two-yard line? If your offense can't make two yards then you don't deserve to win.

A coach like Bellicheck might just go for two there. One short yardage gain to win the game - that is really tempting.

If he was a rookie coach, sure. But Mac has been the coach of the Packers for a decade now.

What are the odds of getting 60 yards on 4th and 20 from your own endzone? Throwing a successful hail mary twice in the same season?

You gotta go for two there, especially on the road. Like you said, if you can't get two yards you don't deserve to win. That, and the ability to scheme are why BB will forever be a greater coach than MM, even if he's a cheater.

I still can't believe those 2 throws by A-A-Ron...both rolling to his left. Those are two of the more impressive throws in NFL postseason history but neither will be remembered because we lost.

Also, at least I can take solace in the fact that Fitz is an awesome player (and person), so if there's one player to burn us, I'm not pissed off it's him.

Still pissed at Capers for switching from man earlier. The Cards sliced us up in zone in the 2nd half and he still didn't adjust.

If he was a rookie coach, sure. But Mac has been the coach of the Packers for a decade now.

What are the odds of getting 60 yards on 4th and 20 from your own endzone? Throwing a successful hail mary twice in the same season?

You gotta go for two there, especially on the road. Like you said, if you can't get two yards you don't deserve to win. That, and the ability to scheme are why BB will forever be a greater coach than MM, even if he's a cheater.

These playoffs have been great so far

You gotta like that BB will do anything it takes to win. Spygate was something that had just been altered that year. Deflategate appears to be a farce by Goodell. So I'm not sure why he would be branded a cheater for life.

I think a guy like Pete Carroll is way worse. Players getting paid under his watch. Leaving His team when the punishment came down instead of staying and paying the piper. He also wouldn't let agents around his players....oh, except he let his own personal agent and his agency hang out with the USC players. Giving his own personal guy free reign to recruit USC players. Shady as hell.

i would have probably kicked the extra point and take the game into over time. 50/50 shot to give rodgers a chance to win it, plus the green bay defense had been pretty damn good ball game. the big play in OT to fitzgerald was just a busted coverage.

Edited by bran