2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

The officiating in this Hawks/Rams game is possibly the worst I've ever seen in the NFL. And I remember the replacement refs.

So do I, considering the last game they worked was the Fail Mary game...

Edit: Bran you should be happy the refs are screwing you right now...you get a better draft pick!

And taking that game into consideration, yesterday was still worse.
IIRC the refs actually screwed the Seahawks worse in a Rams game last year, no? Wasn't there a fumble by one of their players that they failed to call really late in the game?

TJ Lang summons up everything in regards to Davante Adams this year:

https://vine.co/v/iqzpZ1U6DQ3

Adams has been a mystery this year but to be fair his dropped touchdown would not have made a lick of difference yesterday...we got our asses kicked by a vastly superior team plain and simple....

Generally when you lose by 30 it's not one players fault :lol:

I'm just pointing that out because even the team is starting to give up on him. They're generally the last people to do so.

Teams that have played as poorly as the Packers usually start sniping at each other eventually so I am sure Adams is not the only player who is the target of backbiting.........

IMHO he is being singled out due to the great expectations placed on him in the offseason. McCarthy and other did him no favours all but anointing him as a future AllPro coming into this season. Cobb has dropped as many passes as he has and has not played as a #1 receiver yet he gets much less flack........

Edited by classicrawker

Capers has been out-coaching McCarthy for 2 years now so there's no reason for criticizing him.

The Packers fold every time they face contenders. In my book, that's sucking. It's about winning it all. Lombardi set the bar high for a reason.

LOL, not sure how old you are but I lived through the sucky Packer teams of the 70's and 80's.......you have been spoiled by Farve and now Rodgers teams if you think they suck now..... try being a Lions or a Browns fan...... now that is sucking at its finest......... :lol:

• Like 1

If only the oline could have blocked like that the whole year *sigh*

still good to beat the patriots and knock them out of the 1 seed, still pick #8 so an impact player should be there and seeing the jests eliminated was good.

also cam wake saying he is will to restructure to stay in miami was awesome.

Edited by bran

How 'bout 'dem Steelers? :headbang:

Glad they made the playoffs. That's an exciting team going forward.

This Packers/Vikings game is funny because you can tell neither really wants to win this game. I'm not shocked there's a lot of risky play going on so far.

why would Green Bay not want to win as they would get the Vikings at home again next week. If they lose they play the Skins in Washington so not too bad a match up but I would think playing at home would be n incentive not to mention bragging rights.....

How 'bout 'dem Steelers? :headbang:

Glad they made the playoffs. That's an exciting team going forward.

This Packers/Vikings game is funny because you can tell neither really wants to win this game. I'm not shocked there's a lot of risky play going on so far.

why would Green Bay not want to win as they would get the Vikings at home again next week. If they lose they play the Skins in Washington so not too bad a match up but I would think playing at home would be n incentive not to mention bragging rights.....

I almost put something about us wanting to win more. The reason being that the Vikings would then have to play Seattle (granted at home). The Packers would become the 5th seed and play the Redskins. Assuming the Vikings were to lose (yay!) and we were to win (yay!), Seattle would play Carolina and we'd play Arizona. If a miracle happened and we somehow won (and Seattle won as well), then the NFC championship would take place in GB.

Basically it's about the potential long-run instead of the first game. Either way it doesn't look good for us, no matter who we play :lol:

Boy do I miss the days where we stuck with things that actually worked and not shitty zone runs.

Literally nothing is working. Rodgers has been inaccurate, the line can't block, we abandon the run too quickly, the receivers can't get open for shit, the defense sits on the underneath stuff because the receivers can't even get down the field in time, etc.

Unfortunately we have to sit through another week of this, too.

Edit: Unfortunate too because the defense has played really well this year, except against top-tier QB's. That was an unbelievable pick by Micah Hyde!

Edited by Crazyman

lol Crosby

Edit: Another stupid fucking wasted timeout...kinda a big deal when there's 2:18 left and you probably won't get a TD here. I HATE when we waste timeouts like this

Edit 2: And that would be why. In fact, I think you kick a field goal there, imo.

Edited by Crazyman

"But we can't put Janis or Abby in because they might screw up!"

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

watching the packers is like watching the dolphins :lol: devante parker sits on the bench pretty much the whole season, when matthews goes down all parker did was go for almost 400 yards with a 18.5 avg in 6 games.

this is the type of stuff that has been missing from the dolphins offense all year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g-qVyDjesg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGL60d7TB64

the dolphins need depth on that oline bad. PFF has the dolphins starting guards in the 60's for OG in the NFL. albert is always banged up and james being gone for most of the year hurt the offense. get a coach that realizes running the ball isn't a bad thing especially when you have a back that is in the top 3 in YPC. get rid of this fucking gimmic offense and let tannehill go deep, his deep ball has gotten so much better this year.

well that's the ballgame folks........I don't think this team beats Washington next week with this offense........

GB will be fine.

With their offense this year they are hardly o.k...The only reason they made the playoffs was because their defense has been playing well......Even if they manage to get past the Skins they would then have to play Arizona and we know how that ended up before.

well that's the ballgame folks........I don't think this team beats Washington next week with this offense........

GB will be fine.
With their offense this year they are hardly o.k...The only reason they made the playoffs was because their defense has been playing well......Even if they manage to get past the Skins they would then have to play Arizona and we know how that ended up before.

They weren't playing 100% last week. Minnesota was. The mentality of the team could be worse. I have full expectations for a playoff run.

GB will be fine.

They weren't playing 100% last week. Minnesota was. The mentality of the team could be worse. I have full expectations for a playoff run.

Yes they have injuries but their offense has struggled all season but has been particularly bad since they came back from their bye week. They started the season 6-0 and have been 4-6 since the bye getting crushed by playoff quality teams Denver, Carolina and Arizona...... even if they beat the Skins they will have to not only beat Arizona but also either Carolina or Seattle ( don't think the Vikes beat them next week) to get to the Super Bowl...COnsidering how their offense has sucked this season I think us fans have a good reason to be concerned and less than optimistic about their playoff chances....... :shrugs:

JMO but I can see the NFL Championship came being Seattle vs. Arizona. Considering how well they are playing right now I would not be surprised of the Hawks go to the big dance..............

Rodgers:

Pre-Bye Week: 124/182 (68.1%), 1491 yards (8.19 yards per attempt), 15 Touchdowns, 2 Interceptions, 115.9 QB rating (6 games, team 6-0)

Post-Bye Week: 223/390 (57.2%), 2,330 yards (5.97 yards per attempt), 16 Touchdowns, 6 Interceptions, 81.9 QB rating (10 games, team 4-6)

Season: 347/572 (60.7%), 3,821 yards (6.68 yards per attempt), 31 Touchdowns, 8 Interceptions, 92.7 QB rating (10-6)

Career lows in almost every mark there (and career high pass attempts, couldn't even clear 4k yards...). I guess it depends which Rahjahs shows up, because he'll need to carry the team if they wanna win anymore games this year.