2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Rodgers:

Pre-Bye Week: 124/182 (68.1%), 1491 yards (8.19 yards per attempt), 15 Touchdowns, 2 Interceptions, 115.9 QB rating (6 games, team 6-0)

Post-Bye Week: 223/390 (57.2%), 2,330 yards (5.97 yards per attempt), 16 Touchdowns, 6 Interceptions, 81.9 QB rating (10 games, team 4-6)

Season: 347/572 (60.7%), 3,821 yards (6.68 yards per attempt), 31 Touchdowns, 8 Interceptions, 92.7 QB rating (10-6)

Career lows in almost every mark there (and career high pass attempts, couldn't even clear 4k yards...). I guess it depends which Rahjahs shows up, because he'll need to carry the team if they wanna win anymore games this year.

watching the packers it just seemed none of the receivers ever got any type of separation and it seemed like rodgers would have to make a perfect pass on nearly every play to even have a chance.

sucks tom coughlin is out in new york. the giants have always been my "2nd team" if the dolphins were out. my grandfather was a giants fan, my grandmother is a giants fan. coughlin is one hell of a coach. took the expansion jaguars to the playoffs 4 seasons in a row plus 2 AFC championships. won 2 superbowls with the giants. i would love to see him in miami but will respect wherever he goes.

coaching search already underway in miami, mike shanahan interviewed twice, trying to speak with matt patricia and josh mcdaniels of the patriots(probably just gave those 2 a raise) sucks the season is over and it was such a disappointment but philbin and co should have been gone last season IMO. Oline has to be the priority in the draft and in free agency.

tannehill's season was an enigma, his deep ball improved leaps and bounds from last year. he ranked 4th in 20+ yard completions and 6th in 40+ yard completions and showed a lot of touch on some passes. the oline was a disaster and the offensive system that was all dink and dunk hurt him.

he finished 61.6% completion, 24 td 12 in 4,203 yards 88.7 qb rating. he finished strong,i think with the right system he will show his potential but i just hope he has been david carrd :lol:

that would suck about calvin johnson, loved the guy since college, but being on the outside of the playoffs year after year must grind you down after a while, it happened to barry sanders as well.

this weekend im picking all road teams in the playoffs.

all signs reporting adam gase to be the dolphins new HC, dan campbell to stay on as an assistant( i guess he played for gase in detroit?) reports are saying gase has already met with suh and tannehill so it seems like a done deal, not sure how i feel about this at all.

Gase is a great OC. They need a better Front Office and some sort of disciplinarian type.

Also I know the Packers aren't special but I'm pretty surprised to see nearly everyone in the national media pick against them.

Thats what i was thinking, team needs discipline no doubt about it.

i think the packers will take care of washington, i think playoff experience goes a long way here.

dolphins cancel meeting with Hue Jackson

so it looks like Gase to Miami and Jackson to San Fran

Edited by bran

Also I know the Packers aren't special but I'm pretty surprised to see nearly everyone in the national media pick against them.

Good. The Packers haven't played well in the playoffs lately when they're the favorites (I know Vegas switched and had them as favorites by like a point a few days ago, but still)

Edit: The Eagles are set to interview Coughlin :lol:

Edited by Crazyman

Well Fuck

God informed me that he hates the Vikings and that as long as he is on the throne they shall never win.

A good friend of mine's dad has closely worked for a Catholic News Network as a journalist for decades, and has been up close and personal to the Vatican for years and years. I told him to ask his dad to get Pope Francs to bless the Vikings, because they are seriously cursed.

It was nice to see the offense show signs of life.

I really hope that they make it competitive against Arizona.

Nice win for the Pack on the road but I am not kidding myself as the Skins Defense sucks...I am hoping this give Rodgers a little confidence boost and he can keep the momentum rolling.......Hopefully we get back some of our injured players, Baktiari and Shields, for next weeks game as that would be a big help.