What Are You Listening To 2015.

Zint

Elvis Costello - "Flutter and Wow"

I haven't really been able to get into Elvis Costello's earlier stuff, but this album is great. Gonna give a lot of his later stuff a listen with how good this one is.

Momofuku is indeed a good album. Of his later albums, I recommend The Delivery Man (2004) and When I Was Cruel (2002). I'm this site's resident Elvis Costello expert and can offer more recommendations. Which early EC stuff did you check out?

Edited by machinegunner
  • Like 1

I haven't really been able to get into Elvis Costello's earlier stuff, but this album is great. Gonna give a lot of his later stuff a listen with how good this one is.

Momofuku is indeed a good album. Of his later albums, I recommend The Delivery Man (2004) and When I Was Cruel (2002). I'm this site's resident Elvis Costello expert and can offer more recommendations. Which early EC stuff did you check out?

I haven't listened to all that much of his early stuff to be honest. A few songs from My Aim is True and This Year's Model. Not really a big fan of new wave-ish sounds in general. I like the more "straightforward" feeling of Momofuku in comparison, I suppose. I should probably give the two first albums another try, though. It's been a while.

Spectacle was a fantastic show