American Horror Story 5: Hotel

Val22

I just have a feeling that Lady Ga Ga will be good because she's an amazing entertainer. I saw her in concert a few years ago and besides the crazy clothes for wore for her songs, it was like she was acting out her songs.

I remember David Bowie was one of the first musician and performers who began doing an amazing stage show. Not only did he sing, but he began to have a whole stage production with each different song. I thought some of the movies David did throughout his career were pretty good.

I guess we'll see when AHS: Hotel begins next year.

No other actors have been named yet, but I really hope the actor who played Dandy comes back. He was excellent.

ET weekly had a little story about Lady GaGa starring in the new AHS Hotel.

the writer said she was in the latest Sin City movie and he was impressed with her acting. I haven't seen that movie yet, so I didn't realize Lady G was in any movies. He also said she would probably be very good.

Guess we'll find out in October.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad Evan Peters is back. I like him.

Well, Emma Roberts is starring in the Fox show "Scream Queens" so she won't be back.

It will be weird not to see Jessica Lange in the new season. She's such a good actress. I hope she gets other parts and doesn't retire

• 5 months later...

Anyone see the new season last night?

It was pretty good. It would have been more shocking to me if every damn magazine hadn't told you all about the first show.

There were some surprises for the most part, it's what I expected.

A lot of sex, perversion and blood.

I think this will be the bloodiest season yet and I think there won't be anything that will be taboo this season.

The hotel reminded me of the hotel in "The Shining". Guess it was intentional. It seemed to be to me. There were a few scenes that were right out of that movie too.

Loved Lady GaGa. She is playing her part way over the top.

Anyone see the new season last night?

It was pretty good. It would have been more shocking to me if every damn magazine hadn't told you all about the first show.

There were some surprises for the most part, it's what I expected.

A lot of sex, perversion and blood.

I think this will be the bloodiest season yet and I think there won't be anything that will be taboo this season.

The hotel reminded me of the hotel in "The Shining". Guess it was intentional. It seemed to be to me. There were a few scenes that were right out of that movie too.

Loved Lady GaGa. She is playing her part way over the top.

I for one think the gore is too much even for AHS standards now...

What surprises me the most, that i WANT to miss Jessica Lange, but the characters themselves are ebough for me to enjoy this new season so far...

Another big surprise is Lady Gaga, she is actually a good actress

Definitely she is the strongest character so far (if you don't count the dude with the vibrator, lool)

Sarah Paulson is also very good and i lol'd so hard when i saw Denis O' Hare :lol:

aaand yeah, The Shining "feel" definitely helps me to enjoy this show, because that is one of my fav movies of all time

So basically every good actor came back, minus the best actor (Jessica Lange)

Ok, i still doeesn't give a fuck about this, then

:lol:

Edited by Strange Broue

the guy with the drill tool is called the Addict Demon and he's covered with wax.

I have a feeling Wes Bentley's character is somehow connected to the history of the hotel since his son who was kidnapped is there with Lady GaGa.

I also think the serial killer might be someone other than the Demon, but who knows?

Still waiting on angela Bassette and the actor who played Dandy in last year's Freak show. I think he comes in this week.

The sex scene with Lady Gaga, Donovan and the other couple was too neat for me. lol I guess they wanted to make the killing scene stand out more.

Yeah, I agree about the gore, Seems like this year will be way over the top!

Couldn't really take Bates seriously, or anyone for that matter lol

Guess I'll keep watching for now, but I don't see this being an amazing season or anything so far. It definitely reminded me of The Shining and Se7en though.

Coven was awful, especially in the second half, and Freakshow was boring after the first or second episode.

Asylum was watchable, I guess, aside from the frantic story, but nothing has topped the first season. Watched about half of it again with my girlfriend the last few nights and forgot how good it was.

Okay watched the second show last night.

I don't know if I'm getting used to horror shows/movies now, but nothing scared or surprised me much.

That addict bitch has that poor guy in the mattress. I think every room has someone in their mattress.

GaGa is the only thing so far worth watching on this show. She's something.

Those blonde vampire kids are not scary they are totally annoying. When will writers realize kids are annoying in shows/movies.

The kid who has the measles because his mother didn't get him vaccinated now that was scary because it happens every day.

Evan Peters character sounded like Malcolm McDowell's character in A Clockwork Orange. Was it intentional? Him killing people, yeah, ho hum.

I just want to know why these killers and low life characters are still alive and killing people in the present? Did they make a deal with the devil? Is the hotel a portal to hell?

Also the poor souls who are dead in the bottom of the hotel, will we see them again?

As for Lady Gaga, she is just so watchable and so damn amazing. I can see why she would want Tristan, but I would also keep Donovan.

I mean Dracula had many brides, why can't she have many boy toys? lol