American Horror Story 5: Hotel

Val22

Every week it seems like they introduce something relevant enough to keep me interested, with some nice gore and twists along the way. That more than I could say for Coven, or Freak Show which I couldn't even finish. Plus I fucking love the hotel owners creepy Walt Disney vibe.

Last night's episode was interesting, but over all this season does suck, its far away from Murder house.

The only thing surprisingly interesting about this season is Lady Gaga.

yeah, Lady Gaga was a nice surprise. She is a very good actress. I think this season Evan Peters' character is way over the top. His voice annoys me.

Love the 3 cowboys jumping on the bed and then were dinner for Valentino and his wife. they were what the hell? lol Funny.

Last night's episode was interesting, but over all this season does suck, its far away from Murder house.

yeah, Lady Gaga was a nice surprise. She is a very good actress. I think this season Evan Peters' character is way over the top. His voice annoys me.

Love the 3 cowboys jumping on the bed and then were dinner for Valentino and his wife. they were what the hell? lol Funny.

I actually think Lady Gaga is more talented in acting than as a musician and performer

I would go as far as i can say: she is the best actress on the last 10 years, she should do full length movies

I actually think Lady Gaga is more talented in acting than as a musician and performer

I would go as far as i can say: she is the best actress on the last 10 years, she should do full length movies

Its hard to say If she is the best actress in the last 10 years, but yeah she is amazing, I really dint expect her to be this good, I don't like her music and I always saw her as a freak and in the category of Justin Bieber and other morons, but in terms of acting, she is pretty talented.

I saw Lady Gaga when she first released her two cds and her performance was awesome. she does sing live and dances with great back up dancers too.

She actually reminded me of David Bowie's old stage shows. They were like they were acting and performing at the same time.

Different themes to act and sing out her songs. She was very entertaining. Haven't seen her in awhile, but I think she's probably just as good.

Lady Gaga is very talented and now she can add acting to her list.

The lady from the Murder House got murdered by Valentino and his wife last week.

I'm an episode or two behind, but so far it's a mixed bag for me. Its clearly better than Freak Show (which I also gave up on). But it's no where near Asylum. Honestly I feel they could have done a lot more with this story line than what they are actually doing. This show has become far more interested in "shock and awe" than in actual terror, so overall I'm disappointed with this series.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

I'm an episode or two behind, but so far it's a mixed bag for me. Its clearly better than Freak Show (which I also gave up on). But it's no where near Asylum. Honestly I feel they could have done a lot more with this story line than what they are actually doing. This show has become far more interested in "shock and awe" than in actual terror, so overall I'm disappointed with this series.

Yeah, nothing has shocked me this season. Maybe I'm just getting used to Horror shows/movies now. There's so much real horror in the world today, so nothing on tv or in the theatre can match it.

So far I'm guessing what's happening in this show. The Valentino storyline was a surprise though still not shocking.

I want to know who the serial killer is and I hope it's not the addiction demon and where has he been?

We're supposed to find out who the serial killer is in tonight's show.

Also a few other questions that we as viewers are supposed to be asking? lol Honestly, for the character of Sally I don't care what her story is?

I'm curious as to why the ex-cop John is there and if Lady Gaga planned on taking Holden because of him.

We're supposed to find out who the serial killer is in tonight's show.

Also a few other questions that we as viewers are supposed to be asking? lol Honestly, for the character of Sally I don't care what her story is?

I'm curious as to why the ex-cop John is there and if Lady Gaga planned on taking Holden because of him.

From what I have assumed, John is the serial killer.

It was a pretty interesting episode, it was pretty obvious.

There are 2 more episodes left. They should have finished the season at this episode.

I agree Slash787. I was not surprised as to who the killer was. It made sense.

I'm just wondering if the people the killer killed were really breaking the ten commandants or were Sally and Martin just brainwashing him into thinking they were. Still not sure about it? The one guy seemed very upset and shocked when the killer showed him those pictures.

I do hope the Countess gets hers for killing Liz's lover Kristen. It looks like the owner of the hotel might meet a grizzly end. lol

I just hope this season doesn't end with it being a dream or in someone's crazy head.

There are 2 more episodes left. They should have finished the season at this episode.

Seems like every season I've watched suffers from that. You watch an episode and are like, "wow, what a way to close it out...oh...there's 2 episodes left?"

I'm just wondering if the people the killer killed were really breaking the ten commandants or were Sally and Martin just brainwashing him into thinking they were. Still not sure about it? The one guy seemed very upset and shocked when the killer showed him those pictures.

I do hope the Countess gets hers for killing Liz's lover Kristen. It looks like the owner of the hotel might meet a grizzly end. lol

I just hope this season doesn't end with it being a dream or in someone's crazy head.

To a certain extend Tate and Lana have brain washed him, but he had that killer instinct inside him since a long time and like after the 2nd episode in my mind I was like at the end we will know that he is the one who did it.

I really don't get why Gaga hasn't killed the new hotel owner, they can easily kill him or they are scared the police might do something to them? lol

To a certain extend Tate and Lana have brain washed him, but he had that killer instinct inside him since a long time and like after the 2nd episode in my mind I was like at the end we will know that he is the one who did it.

I really don't get why Gaga hasn't killed the new hotel owner, they can easily kill him or they are scared the police might do something to them? lol

The Countess needs money, so she has to marry that new owner then kill him and she will inherit it all, but then again, he does have a son, so unless he's changed his will or something Gaga might not get a dime. It seems she marries the owners of the hotel and then kills them off and gets all the money. The price to pay for living forever is going through your money quicker I guess.

Yeah, I know he has the killer instinct, but I'm wondering if the people he killed really were "bad" people or was he just told they were? I guess it doesn't matter because yeah he's going to kill two more people.

He will probably also die in that hotel and be there forever like the rest of them. that's their hell.

Well, I just knew taking Holden was linked to John. I really want his stupid perverted mother and him dead.

Next week's episode is going back to all those vampire school kids that was started a few weeks ago. What a mess that!

Edited by Val22

The Countess needs money, so she has to marry that new owner then kill him and she will inherit it all, but then again, he does have a son, so unless he's changed his will or something Gaga might not get a dime. It seems she marries the owners of the hotel and then kills them off and gets all the money. The price to pay for living forever is going through your money quicker I guess.

Yeah, I know he has the killer instinct, but I'm wondering if the people he killed really were "bad" people or was he just told they were? I guess it doesn't matter because yeah he's going to kill two more people.

He will probably also die in that hotel and be there forever like the rest of them. that's their hell.

Well, I just knew taking Holden was linked to John. I really want his stupid perverted mother and him dead.

Next week's episode is going back to all those vampire school kids that was started a few weeks ago. What a mess that!

I have a feeling that his wife is next on the list, even though she is a vampire now, but I guess he will take Angela's help and kill her or something.

I have a feeling that his wife is next on the list, even though she is a vampire now, but I guess he will take Angela's help and kill her or something.

John's wife made her patient a vampire to save his life and then he went into his school and bit all the kids and killed the teachers. I think next week, she asks John for his help because half of LA is probably little kid vampires now. I find these kids most annoying. I hope they kill them all or bring them to the Hotel Cortez for the Countess.

I honestly can't wait for the ending for this season. Nothing is shocking me and I'm getting bored. Also, I'm not caring for any of the characters, so if they all die, so be it!

John's wife made her patient a vampire to save his life and then he went into his school and bit all the kids and killed the teachers. I think next week, she asks John for his help because half of LA is probably little kid vampires now. I find these kids most annoying. I hope they kill them all or bring them to the Hotel Cortez for the Countess.

I honestly can't wait for the ending for this season. Nothing is shocking me and I'm getting bored. Also, I'm not caring for any of the characters, so if they all die, so be it!

Can you tell me why does she needs the kids in the hotel in the first place, I have been forwarding most of the stuff, really this season is a big bore lol

Can you tell me why does she needs the kids in the hotel in the first place, I have been forwarding most of the stuff, really this season is a big bore lol

Not sure. When Martin introduced the Countess to John and told her he wanted him to finish his "work", she wasn't interested until Martin showed her a picture of his son, Holden.

She told his wife that she took children who weren't loved and cared for. I'm not sure about this answer. Maybe since her own child is a horrible deformed little vampire, she wanted to be surrounded by children vampires who looked like her with the pale skin and almost white hair.

I'm still not sure if John is really killing people who are breaking the ten commandants or if Martin and Sally are making up stories about them so John will kill them.