American Horror Story 5: Hotel

Val22

Is Lily Rabe coming back? I know Angela Bassett will be coming in a week or two and be going after Donovan because Lady GaGa is her enemy.

Also I read they will go back to Murder House from the first season. Not sure if it's in the present or the past? Maybe the crazy owner of the hotel is also the owner of the house? they both were crazy.

Anyway, I like the show it's just that nothing is surprising me much. Yeah, the killings are horrible, but it's nothing new for AHS.

That grip is not there which Season 1 and 2 had, Lady Gaga is doing a good job, I really din't expect her to be this good. The next episode has Lily Rabe, but I guess it will be just a small role.

I hope the upcoming episodes are better but I have a feeling that this season will also tank.

• Like 1

Saw Lily Rabe is coming back next weekend.

I don't know the show is getting slow now for me. I really can't stand that Holden kid. I hope angela B's character kills all those little annoying vamps.

Now Kathy Bates is a vampire, she will haunt Donovan even more. lol

Can't stand Sally. She's just so annoying and even though she's dead and has to stay in that hotel for eternity can't she get a new hair cut?

I hope it picks up because either I've seen too many horror shows/movies to be scared anymore or this season is getting boring.

Maybe Ryan Murphy is doing working more with his Scream Queens show and neglecting AHS.

Wednesday episode didn't shock me either. What's with this show?

So there was a dinner on Devil's night, where was the addiction demon? He should have been there? So there was dead serial killers all having dinner with the drugged out cop. The guy the hooker/addict brought to the party was killed, what a shocker?

The only thing that made me laugh was when Tristian said to Lady GaGa if she was sleeping with Holden's mother too?

turning Holden's mother, big deal. Guess she doesn't give a shit about her daughter. That mother has an unhealthy feelings towards her son and now that they are both vampires she can indulge in her freaky feelings. Gross.

I'm hoping next week with Angela's character and Donovan getting together to take down Lady Gaga's vampire children. I want to get rid of those kids too.

Really not impressed with this season at all.

Last night's episode wasn't too bad.

I loved the story of how Liz Taylor came to be.

Hated the doctor saving that kid and starting something more horrible with her actions.

She being with her vampire son is gross. She is now the little vamps governess and never thought of her daughter.

Kathy Bates was awesome! She got her revenge on some jerks.

Still wasn't surprised by anything, but I did think it was a pretty good episode.

Next week, Angela's character and Donovan plan their revenge on Lady Gaga. I love Gaga, but won't mind if they kill the kid vamps.

Just when you thought there wouldn't be more annoying kids, well, I was wrong.

I like the show it's just that I'm not shocked by anything I've seen so far.

I remember the first season about the haunted house and there were some surprises I didn't see coming, like the daughter being dead and other stuff.

Maybe it's just that the show really needs Jessica Lange to come back?

And also where is the red headed actress show always played odd characters? I think she could have played the maid who's always cleaning the blood off the sheets. Wonder why she's not back?

Okay last night's episode was blood, sex, more blood and more sex and one ugly vampire baby.

Lady Gaga in her early years went to the Murder House to get an abortion. Well, it didn't take. The baby boy is still alive and in Room 33 and what an ugly freaky baby he is.

I feel sorry for John's daughter who now that her mother is a vampire and her only concern is that horrible kid Holden, she's off to her Grandma's house where she will probably live until she's old enough to have a life of her own. John is going insane but at least he got out of the hotel. Not sure but he'll probably go back. He's a dummy.

Lady Gaga killed Tristen when he and Liz Taylor announced they were in love. I want her dead now for doing that to Liz. She was in love for the first time in her life and she took that away.

The new owner of the hotel is gay, but still has sex with Gaga. What the hell?

Those two bitches from Sweden are still haunting the hotel. Apparently once you die there you can't get out of the place, so they are annoying everyone that's alive.

Angela Bassett and Donovan messed up their plan to kill the vamp kids and the little freak vampire baby got away for a bit. lol

My God, what the hell is happening on this show? I just think the writers are doing too many drugs this season.

Rudolph Valentino a vampire? Oh please! Well, now we know how the Countess became a vampire. I knew her husband was behind getting rid of Valentino and his wife.

So if the murderer lives in the hotel, who could it be? I don't think it's the addiction demon. Now John is headed back to the hotel. Good luck!

Valentino would probably smile if he knew he was a character on a tv show with sound.