Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

Uh...I got into some trouble in Rochdale with a group of Pakistani cab drivers for subjecting a 13 yr old white girl to an 8 month sexual abuse ordeal? :lol:

(sorry, that was grim even for me!)

Don't know whether to lol at that or be worried.

We've discussed this before, unless you're a rockstar you can't get away with that shit. And even then, you gotta be the dogs bollocks to get away with a 13yr old white girl. Maybe a black girl wouldn't be so bad, but you leave them lily-skinned angels the fuck alone, you hear?

• Like 1

Just now, Towelie said:

Don't know whether to lol at that or be worried.

We've discussed this before, unless you're a rockstar you can't get away with that shit. And even then, you gotta be the dogs bollocks to get away with a 13yr old white girl. Maybe a black girl wouldn't be so bad, but you leave them lily-skinned angels the fuck alone, you hear?

I'm gonna get me a record deal then! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

There are a lot of bona fide middle aged Pakistani women, all scarfed up, in the crowd at Edgbaston as I speak. It is funny seeing them sitting next to beery Barmies.

Apparently, back home where i come from, they've finally got working tellys, or just got em like in the last 5 years or so, i mean in the villages, so they all sit around and watch the cricket and a lot of my old Aunties are fanatical Pakistan fans :lol:. As in like fuckin' vicious with it, worse than the blokes :lol:. My Uncle says its the worse thing that happened to em, that telly :lol:. They dont do the housework, get all ideas above their station watching serialised dramas and that :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

It does raise an interesting point. Most of these Pakistan supporters have not traveled from Pakistan. They are English (Brummies) - probably a great many were born in Britain, and a few may have never been to Pakistan in their life (there are a lot of kids). Yet here they are, wanting Pakistan to beat England. (At least the West Indies supporters of the '70s and '80s had the decency to be first generation, carrying heavy Caribbean accents).

Such is multiculturalism!!

I know there was a controversy last time Pakistan played in Birmingham, involving the booing of Moen Ali (in case you don't know, an Anglo-Pakistan middle order batsman offy) as if he is a 'traitor' playing for the three lions! (Happily, this has not happened here.)

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

It does raise an interesting point. Most of these Pakistan supporters have not traveled from Pakistan. They are English (Brummies) - probably a great many were born in Britain, and a few may have never been to Pakistan in their life (there are a lot of kids). Yet here they are, wanting Pakistan to beat England. (At least the West Indies supporters of the '70s and '80s had the decency to be first generation, carrying heavy Caribbean accents).

Such is multiculturalism!!

I know there was a controversy last time Pakistan played in Birmingham, involving the booing of Moen Ali (in case you don't know, an Anglo-Pakistan middle order batsman offy) as if he is a 'traitor' playing for the three lions! (Happily, this has not happened here.)

Since I'm not really stirred much by cricket none of them really inspire my support but because it winds up my family i always say England :lol:. But if Pakistan had a football team (or Kashmir I suppose would be more accurate) then fuck that, England all the way :lol:

3 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

Can't speak for the curry munchers round your way but I'll be long dead before you ever see me supporting Australia over Sri Lanka anyday.  And I'm born and bred here. 

Yeah they all support Pakistan over here with the same fervour you express for Sri Lanka, I couldnt give a monkeys about cricket really so i don't really go one way or another with it.

You aint even a proper Sri Lankan anyway, aint one of your parents white? 

Edited by Len B'stard

3 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Since I'm not really stirred much by cricket none of them really inspire my support but because it winds up my family i always say England :lol:. But if Pakistan had a football team (or Kashmir I suppose would be more accurate) then fuck that, England all the way :lol:

I oughta slap the fuckin brown off your face, son. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

I oughta slap the fuckin brown off your face, son. :lol:

What, fuck em, they dont like me when i go over there so why should i go around licking their arse?  Fair dues your average English football supporter probably dont like my brown arse either so I'm fucked whatever way you look at it, might as well just go from the heart and my hearts more with football than all that bat and balls.

Edited by Len B'stard

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

Yeah they all support Pakistan over here with the same fervour you express for Sri Lanka, I couldnt give a monkeys about cricket really so i don't really go one way or another with it.

Nah man. I'm  full brown.  I get well proper shiny and that on a hot day. :lol:

Just now, Len B'stard said:

What, fuck em, they dont like me when i go over there so why should i go around licking their arse?  Fair dues your average English football supporter probably dont like my brown arse either so I'm fucked whatever way you look at it, might as well just go from the heart and my hearts more with football than all that bat and balls.

Did you fuck up your Taliban application form/drunk in public/molested the tribal chiefs 2 year old daughter?  Who don't like you man? :lol:

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

The Aussies were recently walloped by Sri Lanka in Galle. I think they were bowled out for 106 in their first innings haha.

I can finally be proud,  or start to be,  of them again.  Their rankings across all 3 forms leave a lot to be desired.  I mean we were number one in T20 and now we're at the bottom?  

5 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Well okay. What if theoretically Pakistan had a football team (do Pakistan have a football team?) and played England?

They would beat England of course but that is besides the point haha

2 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

Did you fuck up your Taliban application form/drunk in public/molested the tribal chiefs 2 year old daughter?  Who don't like you man? :lol:

I can finally be proud,  or start to be,  of them again.  Their rankings across all 3 forms leave a lot to be desired.  I mean we were number one in T20 and now we're at the bottom?  

They were playing England in Chester-le-Street (Durham), my Cricket ground, freezing their bollocks of in May or something absurdly early for this time of the season! I didn't go. They played Headingley also the poor bastards. 

It was snowing at a county game about two weeks later.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well okay. What if theoretically Pakistan had a football team (do Pakistan have a football team?) and played England?

They would beat England of course but that is besides the point haha

England all day long!  I got a history with England, Ive grown up supporting em, Id have to be some kind of nob to just turn on that.

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

England all day long!  I got a history with England, Ive grown up supporting em, Id have to be some kind of nob to just turn on that.

Good patriotic stuff from you. That is why I cannot fathom these younger Pakistan cricket fans. These are people so anglicized their guts would collapse and they would die of heat exhaustion if they ever stepped foot in Lahore. They will all have Brummie accents, speaking like Timothy Spall from Auf Weidersein Pet. Yet here they are, cheering on Pakistan.

11 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

All of em, you go over there and its like your English your a whiteboy you aint a proper pakistani you aint done a days work in your life, so fuck em :lol:. All that usual verbal they give you, yknow.  

So as i say, you're fucked either way so who gives a shit, fuck em all, the older i get and the more i learn about life the more I am reminded of the value of what good old Sid Vicious imparted when asked if The Pistols music was music for the man on the street, he said 'I've met the man on the street and he's a cunt' and he was right :lol:. All of em, the general public at large, all cunts :lol:. Ergo, follow your heart.

Edited by Len B'stard

6 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Apparently, back home where i come from, they've finally got working tellys, or just got em like in the last 5 years or so, i mean in the villages, so they all sit around and watch the cricket and a lot of my old Aunties are fanatical Pakistan fans :lol:. As in like fuckin' vicious with it, worse than the blokes :lol:. My Uncle says its the worse thing that happened to em, that telly :lol:. They dont do the housework, get all ideas above their station watching serialised dramas and that :lol:

"Eh, Gita! Get a loud of this "Eastenders" program, eh! What a bhenchod that Danny Dyer is. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!"

1 hour ago, PappyTron said:

"Eh, Gita! Get a loud of this "Eastenders" program, eh! What a bhenchod that Danny Dyer is. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!"

I think they'd have trouble taking Danny Dyer seriously as an alpha male :lol:.Come to that so does England eh?

'Uhm Danny Dy-uh, and this is the weal footbaww factowies'

:lol:

'i'm up nawf today, come to check ahht some pwopa naughty firms in...uh, Scunthorpe'

36 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I think they'd have trouble taking Danny Dyer seriously as an alpha male :lol:.Come to that so does England eh?

'Uhm Danny Dy-uh, and this is the weal footbaww factowies'

'i'm up nawf today, come to check ahht some pwopa naughty firms in...uh, Scunthorpe'

• Like 1

On July 29, 2016 at 6:42 AM, Len B'stard said:

Nah i really meant that, i like Apollo, from what I've gathered of him on this forum he seems like a guy whoose got life figured out, gonna retire at 40, aint a rat race type, beautiful kids and wife, has his word on stuff and stands by it (for whatever you can gather in that regard off of a forum), i respect people like that, salt of the earth and all that yknow?

Thanks man, I appreciate the description. It's pretty apt. 

You are definitely one of the people I hope to get to meet in real life someday.