Paul Tobias

Was Tobias the first lead part in Maddy? He always played that one live, then Fortus played it.

No, Robin composed that part, the only part which fortus composed in CD was a part of the song Better, the part before Axl goes "Now I know you better, now we all know better", the Rhythm which Fortus plays live of better, even that was composed by Fink

Huge is probably a nickname.

Maybe it could be his Middle Name? Paul Huge Tobias?

No, Paul Tobias is his birth name.
Surely a nickname, even Americans wouldn't call a child's middle name huge

In Paul's case, "Huge" is not pronounced as it is typically in common parlance. I am looking for the article that breaks it, but it is pronounced "Who-gay."

Huge is probably a nickname.

Maybe it could be his Middle Name? Paul Huge Tobias?

No, Paul Tobias is his birth name.

Surely a nickname, even Americans wouldn't call a child's middle name huge

Well if Greenspoon or witherspoon can be a Last name then Huge can also be a middle name

Was Tobias the first lead part in Maddy? He always played that one live, then Fortus played it.

No, Robin composed that part, the only part which fortus composed in CD was a part of the song Better, the part before Axl goes "Now I know you better, now we all know better", the Rhythm which Fortus plays live of better, even that was composed by Fink

No, the part before Axl sings the Better chorus (all that I wanted was...) was composed by Robin, and the riff that's playing while Axl sings the "now I know you better" lyrics was composed by Richard.