Dead Daisies to tour with Kiss in Australia, win a day in the studio with them

B_29HHbUsAA0Cc_.jpg

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/win/dead-daisies-album-recording-session-wotw/

8 Sydney Based winners will win:

• The opportunity to attend a recording session with The Dead Daisies.
  • A chance to meet the band.
  • Have complementary dinner and drinks with the band.
  • Get a Dead Daisies prize pack including t-shirt, autograph poster, and music.
Edited by KeyserSoze

How are these guys so prolific? They're really cool live, but their first album wasn't that great and you couldn't even find it in any stores.

I got it free with Classic Rock. It just came free, the whole album. I was not really buying the magazine for the album so it was a pleasant surprise.

• Like 1

So Richard and Dizzy are touring as Dead Daises and making a record, I guess no new GNR stuff is being recorded, most prob Axl will master the songs which he recorded for chinese and most prob he will tell Ashba to re record Fink's parts

So Richard and Dizzy are touring as Dead Daises and making a record, I guess no new GNR stuff is being recorded, most prob Axl will master the songs which he recorded for chinese and most prob he will tell Ashba to re record Fink's parts

lol

Apparently the founding guitarist David, is a millionaire, he's the son of the owner of the Westfields company or something like that. So I guess he funded this project and bought the attention it has gotten.

That said, they are a really great live band, and while their first album is a bit bland outside of Lock n Load, the follow up EP is great, and the new album sounds promising too.

Interesting that their original singer Jon Stevens seems to have been replaced by John Corabi, but the band has always had a rotating line up