Would You Rather: Vault or Beers with Axl

Would You Rather  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^^ man your shit is tedious.

Give it a rest.

Get to 100 posts then talk to me about tedious. Until then STFU newb

Axl comes across as the most boring human being in history. I will pass.

Axl is a lot of things, but boring he ain't.

What are you supposed to talk to him about? (''How was your day?''). ''It was alright. I spent it scratching my bollocks while eating cheesy wotsits''. Does he even drink beer? I could imagine him drinking high quality tequila mixed with fennel seeds or some other concoction, but he does not seem like a guy you drink beers with and talk about footy or cricket.

You could talk to Axl about anything you chose to unless you're a complete fucking pussy. Push the issue on the guy. If he chooses not to talk about it what's he gonna do? Axl has a temper so whatever. Push the guy. He'll either talk or he'll lash out physically which would be a mistake on his part. If you had 8 hours with Axl Rose where he could not leave and with alcohol involved I guarantee it would be interesting one way or the other.

But he was right, you were tedious

Post count has nothing to do with rational thoughts

My rational thoughts are just fine. One of the few who actually saw the reality of the shit show that is GNR years ago. More and more people on these boards are seeing things the way I do and have for years now with each passing day.

Thank you, that was a nice post.

Your new friend said she was obsessed with Axl like three times in one post. That's getting a little weird, imo.

I just love and respect Axl as an artist and hate to see him reduced to a piece of meat for sexual favors.

I understand that some people might not agree with me about that.

You are right, I should give more people a break. Your buddy is the one who got mad first through and started insulting people. I just asked her a couple simple questions - instead of answering, she went on the attack. So a hair-trigger temper and admitting she is totally obsessed with a celebrity.....doesn't sound like the greatest combination. :shrugs:

And I'm sure you'd be JUST FINE if you ever meet Axl in person. He isn't a God or super-hero. He is just a normal human being like you and me. He puts his pants on the same way you do - one leg at a time. He happens to have an extraordinary talent - singing - but other than that, he is just as real and normal and human as the whomever the last person you talked to in real life is.

My "new friend", lol. Finally, I have a friend here, aren't you happy for me? I have no friends in this place. Everybody hates me. I'm fluffy and furry yet I'm hated. Imagine if I was covered in thorns. :shrugs:

I don't hate you, tiny! Although you can be hot tempered :lol: It's good to have some balance. I'm an Axl fangirl too. So what? It's not all that serious, just having some fun.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Apollo lecturing all the male posters every time they view women as a piece of meat. :)

As fun as beers with Axl might be... the 15yr old me would take this in a heartbeat... it could be a disaster, where he was "informed at the last minute" and now he doesn't want to do it, so he acts like a child and stubbornly goes along with it making it miserable for everyone in close proximity. I think I'd rather listen to the vaults, I'm sure i'd have to sign a ton of non disclosure agreements and stuff but some of the footage and songs and bits of songs in it should make it worth while, also I'm sure Axl would be quite interested to get some feedback on the material... so I'd then snake my way in and produce the next album, likely being fired very soon after the initial agreement.

I don't hate you, tiny! Although you can be hot tempered :lol: It's good to have some balance. I'm an Axl fangirl too. So what? It's not all that serious, just having some fun.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Apollo lecturing all the male posters every time they view women as a piece of meat. :)

Thank you for loving me, Lio :wub:

Thank you, that was a nice post.

Your new friend said she was obsessed with Axl like three times in one post. That's getting a little weird, imo.

I just love and respect Axl as an artist and hate to see him reduced to a piece of meat for sexual favors.

I understand that some people might not agree with me about that.

You are right, I should give more people a break. Your buddy is the one who got mad first through and started insulting people. I just asked her a couple simple questions - instead of answering, she went on the attack. So a hair-trigger temper and admitting she is totally obsessed with a celebrity.....doesn't sound like the greatest combination. :shrugs:

And I'm sure you'd be JUST FINE if you ever meet Axl in person. He isn't a God or super-hero. He is just a normal human being like you and me. He puts his pants on the same way you do - one leg at a time. He happens to have an extraordinary talent - singing - but other than that, he is just as real and normal and human as the whomever the last person you talked to in real life is.

My "new friend", lol. Finally, I have a friend here, aren't you happy for me? I have no friends in this place. Everybody hates me. I'm fluffy and furry yet I'm hated. Imagine if I was covered in thorns. :shrugs:

It wasn't a lecture, it was my personal opinion.

I respect Axl as an artist and don't think he should be looked at like a piece of meat.

Still boggled that people are offended by that.

You must not have been around for the topic in Anything Goes that had some posters describing men as potential rapists if they just said "hello" to a girl walking the streets in New York. Or a simple "hello" was a verbal sexual assault.

So "hello" or 'Smile!" is derogatory and a potential rapist.

But "I wanna bang him so bad" is all good and fun?

Weird double standard. :shrugs:

I think Axl deserves our respect as a human being and to not be sexually objectified. Some of you disagree with that line of reasoning. It's all good - everybody can think what they want. Everybody has a different values system than everybody else.

I respect Axl as an artist and don't think he should be looked at like a piece of meat.

You must not have been around for the topic in Anything Goes that had some posters describing men as potential rapists if they just said "hello" to a girl walking the streets in New York. Or a simple "hello" was a verbal sexual assault.

I think Axl deserves our respect as a human being and to not be sexually objectified. Some of you disagree with that line of reasoning. It's all good - everybody can think what they want. Everybody has a different values system than everybody else.

Do I have to go on the subject twice?

And why do you get stuck with threads from 1921? :shrugs:

Ok, here I go again: I said our expressions about Axl in this forum are harmless. He's attractive, we want to do him (if given the chance) and that's it. We are being "vocal" about it in a fan forum. He probably will never read this or learn about it.

This is nowhere near or similar to the catcalling and harassment women go through in the streets of any country in the world. Women are faced with guys who objectify them in "real life" and are vocal about their sexual desires out in the open, making girls feel extremely scared of what may happen to them in seconds.

I repeat, once again, I would never put Axl in that situation in real life. I would never dare to come close to him and jump on him (like that crazy girl from Porto Alegre), force a kiss to make him disgusted and terrified of me. Hell, I don't know if I had the balls to even say hello and look at him in the eye.

How many more explanations do you need to get my point?

• Like 1

Ok, here I go again: I said our expressions about Axl in this forum are harmless. He's attractive, we want to do him (if given the chance) and that's it. We are being "vocal" about it in a fan forum. He probably will never read this or learn about it.

This is nowhere near or similar to the catcalling and harassment women go through in the streets of any country in the world. Women are faced with guys who objectify them in "real life" and are vocal about their sexual desires out in the open, making girls feel extremely scared of what may happen to them in seconds.

I repeat, once again, I would never put Axl in that situation in real life. I would never dare to come close to him and jump on him (like that crazy girl from Porto Alegre), force a kiss to make him disgusted and terrified of me. Hell, I don't know if I had the balls to even say hello and look at him in the eye.

17 more explanations will probably cover it. I get and understand your point. I just don't agree with it.

I think saying "I wanna bang him" is worse than a guy saying "hello" to a girl in real life as she walks by.

Tiny, I'm allowed to have my own opinion on it!!!! It's OK if we disagree. We don't have to agree with everything.

You aren't going to change my mind. I'm not going to change your mind. I was responding to LIO!!!!

Simmer down of cute fluffy one.

17 more explanations will probably cover it. I get and understand your point. I just don't agree with it.

I think saying "I wanna bang him" is worse than a guy saying "hello" to a girl in real life as she walks by.

Tiny, I'm allowed to have my own opinion on it!!!! It's OK if we disagree. We don't have to agree with everything.

You aren't going to change my mind. I'm not going to change your mind. I was responding to LIO!!!!

Simmer down of cute fluffy one.

Fair enough, Apollonius!

I replied because I know you are talking about me when you make those passive aggressive comments to other people. :P

Not trying to change your mind. I thought my point wasn't clear when I made it first time.

I still think fantasies and sexual desires are not the same as actions in real life. "Wanna bang him" is indeed worse than a simple "hello". But that hello from a stranger I dont know in real life could lead to something else, while my banging wishes (lol) stay within my soft furry bounderies and don't harm the Axl at all (not even make him worried) ;)