Would You Rather: Vault or Beers with Axl

Would You Rather  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vault, of course. Why would I want to "spend" a day with a bitter man full of anger? I wouldn't like to listen to him whine about "fans" and "his expense" and how everyone's "out ta" get him. I would rather spend those 48 hours watching all the UYI footage. :thumbsup:

Saved me from typing all that. Thanks.

Tough choice, but beer with Axl. I don't want to listen to that stuff and not be able to listen again. Won't miss what I never had. Yes, it's sad not being able to listen to it, but I think it would be even harder if I knew it sounded amazing. Of course, there's a chance it's pure crap, and that I'd never want to listen a single note of it again, but I have faith in Axl, artistically.

Edited by ManetsBR

Vault, of course. Why would I want to "spend" a day with a bitter man full of anger? I wouldn't like to listen to him whine about "fans" and "his expense" and how everyone's "out ta" get him. I would rather spend those 48 hours watching all the UYI footage. :thumbsup:

Cmon. You know how funny Axl can be - he's always joking around

Lol @ people who think all Axl does is sit around and bitch and moan, especially while he's supposed to be drinking and having a good time, thus that being their reason for choosing "The Vault". Not knocking people for that being their choice, but for their silly reasoning that isn't true at all.

• Like 4

I'm not a celebrity hound and meeting celebrities doesn't mean much to me, but hearing music that I will never get to hear again means even less to me. Why would I want to hear music without the opportunity to hear it ever again? What if I thought it was amazing? Oh great now I heard it but can't listen to it again and can't share it with others. Nah fuck that. I'd take the 8 hours with Axl to have some beers and pick his brain. I'm guaranteed 8 hours so I don't have to worry about pissing him off but in that 8 hours we're gonna hash things out and when it's over I will have convinced him to reunite with Slash and the others.

Vault. I have friends that I enjoy drinking beers with. I don't have unreleased material.

And you still won\t have unreleased material afterwards.

Option 2. the chance of banging Axl... :drool:

I would say tht sums up your entire existence on this forum.

I'm not a celebrity hound and meeting celebrities doesn't mean much to me, but hearing music that I will never get to hear again means even less to me. Why would I want to hear music without the opportunity to hear it ever again? What if I thought it was amazing? Oh great now I heard it but can't listen to it again and can't share it with others. Nah fuck that. I'd take the 8 hours with Axl to have some beers and pick his brain. I'm guaranteed 8 hours so I don't have to worry about pissing him off but in that 8 hours we're gonna hash things out and when it's over I will have convinced him to reunite with Slash and the others.

Vault. I have friends that I enjoy drinking beers with. I don't have unreleased material.

Geez nice judging people, bono.

And people say guys are sexist and shallow.........apparently you'd want to hang with Axl for the day if you wanted to have sex with him. Man, talk about disrespecting the man and his artistic work.

Imagine if somebody made a topic about Stevie Nicks or Janis Joplin and the male posters responded with comments about wanting to have sex with them.

Celebrity worship is a weird thing.

I think you quoted the wrong person :lol: I think you're looking for tinyrobot

Vault - so much cool unreleased stuff. Obviously there's the new material, but I'd love to hear the rerecorded AFD out of curiosity as well as to be able to see the pro shot HOB show.

As for hanging with Axl - don't get the obsession about spending tons of time time with celebrities. I've met a couple of rock stars after shows - Gary Moore after a Hendrix tribute show in Leicester Square back in 2007 and John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin after a tiny show he did in Hackney in 2012 and to be honest that was enough time with both. I mean after thanking them for their music and saying how much of an influence and inspiration they are and how their music has helped through some rough times what else is there to say? You're just some random guy to them.

Edited by BassistSeb
  • Like 1

I don't get this viewpoint. Would you not sleep with a beautiful woman if you could only do it once?

• Like 1