Would You Rather: Vault or Beers with Axl

Would You Rather  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When in the vault I'll let Axl smell my favourite chloroform rag. Then I'll MP3 everything and post it here.

No thanks, kids.

You should have chosen Beers. Axl drinks Grolsch.

He's an American, he'll be out cold after 2 bottles anyway. I'm sticking to the chloroform plan.

The 48hrs of music. Let's face it he wouldn't allow you in there unaccompanied, would probably explain everything in painstaking detail and I'm assuming he would throw in food and drink if he wasn't planning on adding your corpse to the vault afterwards. I can live without the pool.

Neither. He's got the personality of a cunt so that puts out chilling out with him, I'd rather chill out in Gitmo. As far as 'the vault', this mystical 'vault' with all these gems in it, folks, if there was anything worth listening to in there it'd be out on release and if Chi Dem is the best he could cobble together out of this extensive library then i dread to think what the rest sounds like.

Axl strikes me as someone who has kinda like, good half ideas or quarter ideas and keeps em and builds on em and he feels at liberty to spend however long he wants to to do that shit, most of Chi Dem sounds like half song ideas that were good for 15 or 20 years ago that have just been over-elaborated on...and thats what i think (totally guesswork and has as much substance as a watery shit) Axl has, a bunch of semi ideas that he's at liberty to sit on for 20 fuckin' years until something hits him.

I couldn't spend time in a room with Axl, he appears to have an awful odious personality that would make me wanna wrap something solid round his head inside of 5 minutes.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Axl comes across as the most boring human being in history. I will pass.

Axl is a lot of things, but boring he ain't.

What are you supposed to talk to him about? (''How was your day?''). ''It was alright. I spent it scratching my bollocks while eating cheesy wotsits''. Does he even drink beer? I could imagine him drinking high quality tequila mixed with fennel seeds or some other concoction, but he does not seem like a guy you drink beers with and talk about footy or cricket.

You have a very good point. If he will just insist on talking about the music industry and GN'R, with jokes and anecdotes about famous bands, gigs, and music, and not about "footy and cricket", then he must surely be a very boring person. All we have seen from Axl suggests he is such a bore to be around. He don't like telling stories, everone agrees he can't make jokes, and he has led such an uninteresting, mundane and colorless life. No, give me a random dude at a bar who enjoy talking at length about the most riveting game of sport ever developed by Man, cricket! and that would be 48 hours of absoluteheaven on earth.

It always strikes me how fascinating it is that people are willing to embarass themselves in knee-jerk efforts to mock Axl. It is like it is more important to sling out an off-hand insult at Axl than how they come off in the process.

Great minds think alike.

No disrespect, but anyone who only talk about football or any sports are boring as fuck....

so in this case: YOU would be the boring person

Vault, of course. Why would I want to "spend" a day with a bitter man full of anger? I wouldn't like to listen to him whine about "fans" and "his expense" and how everyone's "out ta" get him. I would rather spend those 48 hours watching all the UYI footage. :thumbsup:

And people say guys are sexist and shallow.........apparently you'd want to hang with Axl for the day if you wanted to have sex with him. Man, talk about disrespecting the man and his artistic work.

Imagine if somebody made a topic about Stevie Nicks or Janis Joplin and the male posters responded with comments about wanting to have sex with them.

Celebrity worship is a weird thing.

^^^ man your shit is tedious.

Give it a rest.

Get to 100 posts then talk to me about tedious. Until then STFU newb

Axl comes across as the most boring human being in history. I will pass.

Axl is a lot of things, but boring he ain't.

What are you supposed to talk to him about? (''How was your day?''). ''It was alright. I spent it scratching my bollocks while eating cheesy wotsits''. Does he even drink beer? I could imagine him drinking high quality tequila mixed with fennel seeds or some other concoction, but he does not seem like a guy you drink beers with and talk about footy or cricket.

You could talk to Axl about anything you chose to unless you're a complete fucking pussy. Push the issue on the guy. If he chooses not to talk about it what's he gonna do? Axl has a temper so whatever. Push the guy. He'll either talk or he'll lash out physically which would be a mistake on his part. If you had 8 hours with Axl Rose where he could not leave and with alcohol involved I guarantee it would be interesting one way or the other.

But he was right, you were tedious

Post count has nothing to do with rational thoughts

I'm not a celebrity hound and meeting celebrities doesn't mean much to me, but hearing music that I will never get to hear again means even less to me. Why would I want to hear music without the opportunity to hear it ever again? What if I thought it was amazing? Oh great now I heard it but can't listen to it again and can't share it with others. Nah fuck that. I'd take the 8 hours with Axl to have some beers and pick his brain. I'm guaranteed 8 hours so I don't have to worry about pissing him off but in that 8 hours we're gonna hash things out and when it's over I will have convinced him to reunite with Slash and the others.

Vault. I have friends that I enjoy drinking beers with. I don't have unreleased material.

And you still won\t have unreleased material afterwards.

Option 2. the chance of banging Axl... :drool:

I would say tht sums up your entire existence on this forum.
Geez nice judging people, bono.

I definitely don't disrespect his work I adore and admire every espect of his work without it they'd be nothing!. He is a bit nice though that's all, no harm in saying .

sorry if it looked disrespectful though wasnt intentional

Don't mind them, Laura... they are just jealous. Like... if Axl was a woman and they would be all over her, we couldn't say shit about it.

I don't disrespect Axl for finding him attractive and wanting a piece of that meat. He was selling his meat all over the place in the 90's anyway :P and I'm sure he didnt care if girls would approach him (which for sure happened 24/7).

I'd be disrespecting this dude if he was, let's say, Pope Frances, who has a comminment with Jesus and it is wrong to go Slash and try to tempt him, you know?

:rofl-lol:

I definitely don't disrespect his work I adore and admire every espect of his work without it they'd be nothing!. He is a bit nice though that's all, no harm in saying .

Don't mind them, Laura... they are just jealous. Like... if Axl was a woman and they would be all over her, we couldn't say shit about it.

I don't disrespect Axl for finding him attractive and wanting a piece of that meat. He was selling his meat all over the place in the 90's anyway :P and I'm sure he didnt care if girls would approach him (which for sure happened 24/7).

I'd be disrespecting this dude if he was, let's say, Pope Frances, who has a comminment with Jesus and it is wrong to go Slash and try to tempt him, you know?

I can only speak for myself, but you guys wanting to have sex with somebody you don't know, brings out 0% jealousy in me. Why would it?

There are plenty of female celebs whose careers I enjoy. I think Lzzy Hale is the best female rock singer out there right now. I think Olivia Wilde is a great actress. Lindsay Vonn is a great Olympic athlete. Three women I admire, who are all attractive. BUT I have NO interest in "banging" or having a one night stand with them. I respect them all as artists and masters of their fields - to look at them as a sex object is just disrespectful.

I have three children and I'm teaching them to respect and admire people for their hearts, actions, accomplishments and to NOT look at people as a piece of meat. I want them to respect their fellow man. No fat-shaming and don't look at people like they are just pieces of flesh for our own sexual desires. Besides, Axl has probably had 10,000 one night stands with women he cared nothing about except for a couple hours of meaningless sex. Why would you want to be used in that fashion?

I value and respect you as a person, Tiny. You are more than just a piece of meat to me.

Well that's very boring.

2 hours? That a promise? Now I've been told that this site is full of people ready to moan and disagree with me I ain't taking any of this shit serious now.

Yeah so true.. Why should they care what we say anywhere.. Being called sexist though that's some funny shiz.. Not allowed to like him for his looks though only his talent or we're slags basically id be over him like a rash.. Who cares it's axl rose

I can only speak for myself, but you guys wanting to have sex with somebody you don't know, brings out 0% jealousy in me. Why would it?

There are plenty of female celebs whose careers I enjoy. I think Lzzy Hale is the best female rock singer out there right now. I think Olivia Wilde is a great actress. Lindsay Vonn is a great Olympic athlete. Three women I admire, who are all attractive. BUT I have NO interest in "banging" or having a one night stand with them. I respect them all as artists and masters of their fields - to look at them as a sex object is just disrespectful.

I have three children and I'm teaching them to respect and admire people for their hearts, actions, accomplishments and to NOT look at people as a piece of meat. I want them to respect their fellow man. No fat-shaming and don't look at people like they are just pieces of flesh for our own sexual desires. Besides, Axl has probably had 10,000 one night stands with women he cared nothing about except for a couple hours of meaningless sex. Why would you want to be used in that fashion?

I value and respect you as a person, Tiny. You are more than just a piece of meat to me.

Good you make it clear you're only speaking for yourself, because in that case, you should also give others the chance of doing things that are only affecting themselves. I mean, we girls on the forum wanting to shag the Axl only involves him and us, not you. So why would you care?

It is fine if you "respect" your female idols and only care for them in a non-sexual matter. That's your take and its respectable. Now speaking of respect, how about respecting the wishes of others?

Congratulations on teaching your kids the right way to be regarding other human beings, but see, there's a whole world out there called imaginary and scenaries. And that's part of being human too.

Axl plays a big role in our imaginaries and inner scenarios. He's part of something called "fantasies", which every decent human being has or have or have had in one way or another at some point in time. Us expressing our "fantasies" in this harmless space really doesn't look like disrespect to me.

It'd be way different if we go near him and mob him and try to force ourselves into him, or drive him crazy catcalling him from down the stage. Which is what most guys do with women daily in every corner of this planet. Do you see the difference?

Be 100% sure I wouldn't dare to "disrespect" Axl in that sick way if I ever was close to him. Chances are I either shit on my pants when I see him or my tongue seizes up and I get facial paralysis. That's how much respect I feel for him.

I know Axl has probably had tons of casual sex with people he didn't care about but it takes two to tango. Stephanie Seymour didn't care about him either. Sasha didn't care about him either. Did Lana care? I feel the only one who cared was Erin..... My point is, women sometimes don't care either. If sex is consensual, then no one is using the other. Or maybe they are using each other and they both know.

Relationships, either casual or steady, are not in terms of black and white, my friend-

• Like 1

Good you make it clear you're only speaking for yourself, because in that case, you should also give others the chance of doing things that are only affecting themselves. I mean, we girls on the forum wanting to shag the Axl only involves him and us, not you. So why would you care?

It is fine if you "respect" your female idols and only care for them in a non-sexual matter. That's your take and its respectable. Now speaking of respect, how about respecting the wishes of others?

Congratulations on teaching your kids the right way to be regarding other human beings, but see, there's a whole world out there called imaginary and scenaries. And that's part of being human too.

Axl plays a big role in our imaginaries and inner scenarios. He's part of something called "fantasies", which every decent human being has or have or have had in one way or another at some point in time. Us expressing our "fantasies" in this harmless space really doesn't look like disrespect to me.

It'd be way different if we go near him and mob him and try to force ourselves into him, or drive him crazy catcalling him from down the stage. Which is what most guys do with women daily in every corner of this planet. Do you see the difference?

Be 100% sure I wouldn't dare to "disrespect" Axl in that sick way if I ever was close to him. Chances are I either shit on my pants when I see him or my tongue seizes up and I get facial paralysis. That's how much respect I feel for him.

I know Axl has probably had tons of casual sex with people he didn't care about but it takes two to tango. Stephanie Seymour didn't care about him either. Sasha didn't care about him either. Did Lana care? I feel the only one who cared was Erin..... My point is, women sometimes don't care either. If sex is consensual, then no one is using the other. Or maybe they are using each other and they both know.

Relationships, either casual or steady, are not in terms of black and white, my friend-

Thank you, that was a nice post.

Your new friend said she was obsessed with Axl like three times in one post. That's getting a little weird, imo.

I just love and respect Axl as an artist and hate to see him reduced to a piece of meat for sexual favors.

I understand that some people might not agree with me about that.

You are right, I should give more people a break. Your buddy is the one who got mad first through and started insulting people. I just asked her a couple simple questions - instead of answering, she went on the attack. So a hair-trigger temper and admitting she is totally obsessed with a celebrity.....doesn't sound like the greatest combination. :shrugs:

And I'm sure you'd be JUST FINE if you ever meet Axl in person. He isn't a God or super-hero. He is just a normal human being like you and me. He puts his pants on the same way you do - one leg at a time. He happens to have an extraordinary talent - singing - but other than that, he is just as real and normal and human as the whomever the last person you talked to in real life is.

Thank you, that was a nice post.

Your new friend said she was obsessed with Axl like three times in one post. That's getting a little weird, imo.

I just love and respect Axl as an artist and hate to see him reduced to a piece of meat for sexual favors.

I understand that some people might not agree with me about that.

You are right, I should give more people a break. Your buddy is the one who got mad first through and started insulting people. I just asked her a couple simple questions - instead of answering, she went on the attack. So a hair-trigger temper and admitting she is totally obsessed with a celebrity.....doesn't sound like the greatest combination. :shrugs:

And I'm sure you'd be JUST FINE if you ever meet Axl in person. He isn't a God or super-hero. He is just a normal human being like you and me. He puts his pants on the same way you do - one leg at a time. He happens to have an extraordinary talent - singing - but other than that, he is just as real and normal and human as the whomever the last person you talked to in real life is.

My "new friend", lol. Finally, I have a friend here, aren't you happy for me? I have no friends in this place. Everybody hates me. I'm fluffy and furry yet I'm hated. Imagine if I was covered in thorns. :shrugs:

Well you dont mess with looney, so if she says she's obsessed you shouldn't have questioned her. Let her be psycho and that's all we can do about it. Our Axl's life is in Beta's hands, I hope she's got good ammo to repell the lolly's out of his backyard. :headbang:

No no no, you don't know me. If I bump into Axl I'll make a mess and since his blood is always boiling, I will get kicked in the butt for sure. Look, I don't want to be like this girl in the video. She's a horrible person and Axl doesn't like her since the very beginning, you can see how disgusted he feels about her looney ways and see, she forces into himself by kissing him on the lips. Now that's creepy and disgusting because he CLEARLY doesn't like that crazy girl (and calls her "crazy girl")

Edited by tinyrobot