Would You Rather: Vault or Beers with Axl

Would You Rather  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not a celebrity hound and meeting celebrities doesn't mean much to me, but hearing music that I will never get to hear again means even less to me. Why would I want to hear music without the opportunity to hear it ever again? What if I thought it was amazing? Oh great now I heard it but can't listen to it again and can't share it with others. Nah fuck that. I'd take the 8 hours with Axl to have some beers and pick his brain. I'm guaranteed 8 hours so I don't have to worry about pissing him off but in that 8 hours we're gonna hash things out and when it's over I will have convinced him to reunite with Slash and the others.

Vault. I have friends that I enjoy drinking beers with. I don't have unreleased material.

And you still won\t have unreleased material afterwards.

Option 2. the chance of banging Axl... :drool:

I would say tht sums up your entire existence on this forum.

I don't get this viewpoint. Would you not sleep with a beautiful woman if you could only do it once?

Sure I would but what's the other option? I have the option of hearing a bunch of GnR music from the vault one time or spend 8 hours having beers and picking Axl's brain? My answer would be exactly the same if you presented me this option with U2's music and Bono. I don't give a shit about half recorded b-sides and unrelased footage of the band doing what I've seen the band do hundreds of times. Give me the afternoon with some beers and BBQ's and a chance to understand what the fuck Axl's issue is.

Option 2. the chance of banging Axl... :drool:

I would say tht sums up your entire existence on this forum.

Like I care.... :shrugs:

(like you are the most suitable member in this forum to point a finger at anyone. Get a mirror.)

Hahaha from the person who does nothing but defend Axl Rose in the most ridiculous irrational way and then answers this thread with "The chance of bannging Axl :drool: ". I'm not the one who needs a mirror. :shrugs:

• Like 1

I just respect Axl as an artist and don't like to see people treating him like he is a piece of meat out in earth for our own sexual pleasures. We aren't ruthless savages on here. Respect the man and his art.

Yes, stop insinuating you would sleep with Axl if given the chance!! Don't debase our artists by suggesting they are sexual beings! It is SOOO disrespectful to his art!

• Like 1

Axl comes across as the most boring human being in history. I will pass.

Axl is a lot of things, but boring he ain't.

What are you supposed to talk to him about? (''How was your day?''). ''It was alright. I spent it scratching my bollocks while eating cheesy wotsits''. Does he even drink beer? I could imagine him drinking high quality tequila mixed with fennel seeds or some other concoction, but he does not seem like a guy you drink beers with and talk about footy or cricket.

What are you supposed to talk to him about? (''How was your day?''). ''It was alright. I spent it scratching my bollocks while eating cheesy wotsits''. Does he even drink beer? I could imagine him drinking high quality tequila mixed with fennel seeds or some other concoction, but he does not seem like a guy you drink beers with and talk about footy or cricket.

You have a very good point. If he will just insist on talking about the music industry and GN'R, with jokes and anecdotes about famous bands, gigs, and music, and not about "footy and cricket", then he must surely be a very boring person. All we have seen from Axl suggests he is such a bore to be around. He don't like telling stories, everone agrees he can't make jokes, and he has led such an uninteresting, mundane and colorless life. No, give me a random dude at a bar who enjoy talking at length about the most riveting game of sport ever developed by Man, cricket! and that would be 48 hours of absoluteheaven on earth.

It always strikes me how fascinating it is that people are willing to embarass themselves in knee-jerk efforts to mock Axl. It is like it is more important to sling out an off-hand insult at Axl than how they come off in the process.

• Like 2

You have a very good point. If he will just insist on talking about the music industry and GN'R, with jokes and anecdotes about famous bands, gigs, and music, and not about "footy and cricket", then he must surely be a very boring person. All we have seen from Axl suggests he is such a bore to be around. He don't like telling stories, everone agrees he can't make jokes, and he has led such an uninteresting, mundane and colorless life. No, give me a random dude at a bar who enjoy talking at length about the most riveting game of sport ever developed by Man, cricket! and that would be 48 hours of absoluteheaven on earth.

It always strikes me how fascinating it is that people are willing to embarass themselves in knee-jerk efforts to mock Axl. It is like it is more important to sling out an off-hand insult at Axl than how they come off in the process.

Great minds think alike.

Great minds think alike.

That's exactly what mediocre minds do, too.

^^^ man your shit is tedious.

Give it a rest.

Get to 100 posts then talk to me about tedious. Until then STFU newb

You could talk to Axl about anything you chose to unless you're a complete fucking pussy. Push the issue on the guy. If he chooses not to talk about it what's he gonna do? Axl has a temper so whatever. Push the guy. He'll either talk or he'll lash out physically which would be a mistake on his part. If you had 8 hours with Axl Rose where he could not leave and with alcohol involved I guarantee it would be interesting one way or the other.

Edited by Bono

I just respect Axl as an artist and don't like to see people treating him like he is a piece of meat out in earth for our own sexual pleasures. We aren't ruthless savages on here. Respect the man and his art.

:rofl-lol:

awww Apollo!!! dont get jealous man... i have some for you too! :drool:

(can we hang out, can we? uh? uh?)

:heart:

We can hang out at the next Vegas residency if you buy me lunch!

We can hang out at the next Vegas residency if you buy me lunch!

deal! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...