Exclusive: Steven Adler claims he wrote November Rain

This April fools day is definitely not better than the old one.

What was the old one?

MYGNR became MyPearlJamforum for a day and it was hilarious. Good times. Seems you missed it by a few days :(

I think the threads are still somewhere, but this is the only one I could find after a quick search: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/206460-its-time-to-retire-the-pearl-jam-name/page-2#entry3945537

April Fools jokes are pretty much exclusively for kids....right?

For adults, an april fool's joke is only good if it fools people, so it has to be something you don't expect. I knew opening the forum today that there would be "joke" topics. How in the world is that funny? I suppose people who think The Simpsons and 2 and 1/2 Men are hilarious might think jokes about GnR on april fool's day are funny.

• Like 1

This April fools day is definitely not better than the old one.

What was the old one?

MYGNR became MyPearlJamforum for a day and it was hilarious. Good times. Seems you missed it by a few days :(

I think the threads are still somewhere, but this is the only one I could find after a quick search: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/206460-its-time-to-retire-the-pearl-jam-name/page-2#entry3945537

That... explains a lot. I understand all the PJ jokes now :P

• Like 1

For adults, an april fool's joke is only good if it fools people, so it has to be something you don't expect. I knew opening the forum today that there would be "joke" topics. How in the world is that funny? I suppose people who think The Simpsons and 2 and 1/2 Men are hilarious might think jokes about GnR on april fool's day are funny.

Axl has been April fooling us since a long time, so well even now I dont find it funny

What's wrong with The Simpsons?

• Like 2

What's wrong with The Simpsons?

Yeah, what's wrong with 2 And 1/2 Men?