CD's biggest mistake

pockets wants to clear up cd's biggest mistake. ok?

cd puts on its $13 million dollar plus production on big display with tracks shackler's through catcher

but cd mistake cd biggest mistake is when it runs into filler. filler tracks: scraped, rhiad, and sorry

the cd gets back on track for the big finish with irs through prostitute

but the biggest mistake of cd is the filler tracks

so pockets would replace the filler on cd with at least 3 unheard big guns so there is no cd mistakes on cd

- pockets

pockets wants to clear up cd's biggest mistake. ok?

cd puts on its $13 million dollar plus production on big display with tracks shackler's through catcher

but cd mistake cd biggest mistake is when it runs into filler. filler tracks: scraped, rhiad, and sorry

the cd gets back on track for the big finish with irs through prostitute

but the biggest mistake of cd is the filler tracks

so pockets would replace the filler on cd with at least 3 unheard big guns so there is no cd mistakes on cd

- pockets

stanley.jpg

The thing about CD is that there's as many different lists of favorite songs from the record as there are people who've listened to it.

I don't consider Riad and Sorry as filler for instance. Personally I think Riad has the most interesting and energetic guitar riff. The drumming on that track is also the best I think. It's a good track.

• Like 1

Goddamn, what a fenomenal rock and roll band we could have had with pockets and his grand vision at the helm. All those years squandered with assholes like Merck and those Brazilian bandits. Hangers-on all of them!

Chinese Democracy biggest mistake is Axl's cheesy bitter crybaby lyrics and terribly awful vocals.

Bitter is good. Bitter and angry.

You guys need to be sent into space, then come back and relisten to CD lol

yeah because it's a grower and people really need to give it a chance. Maybe in 8 more years after constant attempts to listen to CD, us bitter, angry space travelers will finally appreciate it for the classic album it is. I imagine at this point it's simply too sophisticated for our AFD ears and minds.

Meh, it's just an unfinished product. It could've been so much more tho. When I listen to CD I definitely hear potential, it's just ruined by either shitty fucking lyrics or too much going in the background. I hope that one day it will receive a proper "remix & remaster", like Megadeth's back catalogue (although those were worse than the original albums). Just completely change some of those songs, make it better and pretend you never released the original product.

I think Axl has made a few mistakes, but all in all I think he's played it about as well as he could have. Chinese certainly vaulted him into the upper echelon of great frontmen of all time. CD pushes them into the vaunted company of bands like Floyd, Zepp, and Queen. Its exclusive company to be sure. He kept his integrity, sold tons of records, and kicked ass and took names all over the world for over a decade. His biggest obstacle is his own legacy. He keeps raising the ante and Chinese's success was no exception. I have no doubt that he'll continue to take it next level on the next record.

I think Axl has made a few mistakes, but all in all I think he's played it about as well as he could have. Chinese certainly vaulted him into the upper echelon of great frontmen of all time. CD pushes them into the vaunted company of bands like Floyd, Zepp, and Queen. Its exclusive company to be sure. He kept his integrity, sold tons of records, and kicked ass and took names all over the world for over a decade. His biggest obstacle is his own legacy. He keeps raising the ante and Chinese's success was no exception. I have no doubt that he'll continue to take it next level on the next record.

Very well put.

lol Pink Floyd as upper echelon of anything but suck echelon

Maybe so. They're not amongst my favorite bands, but I'm not talking taste. I'm talking in terms of stature. There is no denying that.

unwarranted stature but stature nonetheless