Slash's New Album - Conspirators III

Slash2baz

I have met Slash and it was awesome to meet him, but in the future the only way to meet Slash will be through Slash2Baz, really man you are lucky, pluss you have worked really hard so you really deserve it

man, i'm just a fan. That's it. ;)

On this part of the leg, i met some real cool fans from around the globe (from Japan to the US); that was fn' amazing !

Slash is a fn' machine, he's never tired but the road crew...oh boy they're so happy to fly back home today ! :lol:

Any idea why Slash doesnt do Meet and Greets? like I had a chance to meet him after the show in Berlin and he was nice to all the fans and pretty humble, even though the security dint allow to take a pic with him, but I got a pic with Myles and others, you are the famous Slash2Baz so you can meet him anytime lol, but it would be great if he did meet and greets for like 30 people or so like how so other bands do
Berlin this year ? Because I waited as well but he had to get imidiatly into the bus because he had to attend London's graduation or something like that.

I have met Slash and it was awesome to meet him, but in the future the only way to meet Slash will be through Slash2Baz, really man you are lucky, pluss you have worked really hard so you really deserve it

man, i'm just a fan. That's it. ;)

On this part of the leg, i met some real cool fans from around the globe (from Japan to the US); that was fn' amazing !

Slash is a fn' machine, he's never tired but the road crew...oh boy they're so happy to fly back home today ! :lol:

Any idea why Slash doesnt do Meet and Greets? like I had a chance to meet him after the show in Berlin and he was nice to all the fans and pretty humble, even though the security dint allow to take a pic with him, but I got a pic with Myles and others, you are the famous Slash2Baz so you can meet him anytime lol, but it would be great if he did meet and greets for like 30 people or so like how so other bands do
Berlin this year ? Because I waited as well but he had to get imidiatly into the bus because he had to attend London's graduation or something like that.

Berlin 2012

Heavy Riffs -Slash has never let me down except for Libertad and there are 4 songs I really like on that -all of the other albums kick ass - this new album with SMKC will be even better than the first two and both are exceptional- SMKC are a true Rock n Roll ban - Hard Rock - Blues Rock- Slash has always showed Flashes of Heavy Metal - BTSS- Chains and Shackles- Illegal Eye - Halo- All of the riffs are bad ass- I expect the new album to kill just like the last 2 - and for the people giving MYLES a Hard Time -wtf - he is the best rock singer alive for this type of Music - He doesn't have the lyrical Venom of Axl but nobody in the world does either - Myles and Slash are rocks best duo by a mile! Heavy Riffs and Killer Solos and Myles singing some of the highest notes in Rock with Dammit Squawking the bass and Brent Crushing the drums - SMKC playing more Heavy and Slash soloing more will make the best record in 2016 - just like AP and WOF along with the new LP - 3 best rock albums released in this decade so far ! I cant wait to hear how this band has grown into the next album !

I always judge a band by their LIVE performance - SLASH is at the top of the world as far as Guitar Playing Live - Zakk Wylde on the same level - SMKC is the best band in the world live - BLACK LABEL SOCIETY is bad ass - Texas Hippie Coalition and their new guitar player Cord Pool is bad ass - Alice In Chains still rock out - I have seen a bunch of gigs the past 10 years SMKC is still the best band playing live and this new album will KILL!

Edited by iceman51999

Dude you are the Shadow of Slash, thanks for posting and keeping us updated!

Isn't mates just a rehearsal studio? or it has a recording studio too?

yes they always do pre prod and tour rehearsals at Mates.

next gig in San Francisco with Kings of chaos on wednesday :headbang:

Dude you are the Shadow of Slash, thanks for posting and keeping us updated!

Isn't mates just a rehearsal studio? or it has a recording studio too?

yes they always do pre prod and tour rehearsals at Mates.

next gig in San Francisco with Kings of chaos on wednesday :headbang:

Will you go to that gig? As you are the only way to reach Slash, so it would be great if you could just put a word in his ear that doing some shows with Izzy or Steven will also be a great idea, Duff is close to Izzy and If Izzy shows up for some Kings of Chaos shows then man it would be just amazing. I know it won't happen, but nothing wrong in trying.

No i won't be at the show but some friends of mine will be there for sure. ;)
Regarding izzy, Steven or Duff, i think Slash is way more focussed on his new movie + new album rather than the past eventhough he is still in contact with these guys.

Do you have any idea that how much it costs to rehearse in Mates? is it per day or per hour? and generally in other rehearsal spaces, what is the cost? I know it depends on each studio's but approx. how much it would be?

At this point, it's probably as simple as, they are just throwing ideas out there and trying to figure what they want to do for this album. I don't know if they have a recording time slot yet. Probably they will do recording, somewhere in the middle of the year, next year. Hopefully, after Alter Bridge writes and records their 5th album and does a tour leg :shrugs:.

Edited by Anguyen92

At this point, it's probably as simple as, they are just throwing ideas out there and trying to figure what they want to do for this album. I don't know if they have a recording time slot yet. Probably they will do recording, somewhere in the middle of the year, next year. Hopefully, after Alter Bridge writes and records their 5th album and does a tour leg :shrugs:.

AB is good question. Honestly i don't know when Myles & Mark will find a window to record a new album and tour to promote it.

I just think Conspirators will record / release a new album before a new AB cycle. We'll see !

AB is good question. Honestly i don't know when Myles & Mark will find a window to record a new album and tour to promote it.

I just think Conspirators will record / release a new album before a new AB cycle. We'll see !

I think they have material put together for the next AB album Edited by jmapelian

Seriously? As much as I dig the Conspirators, I LOVE Alter Bridge waaaaay more, easily my favourite band. It's kind of annoying how much of Myles's time is monopolised by Slash when far and away the better band is Alter Bridge. I just wish Myles priority was with his supposed main band. :(

• Like 1

Seriously? As much as I dig the Conspirators, I LOVE Alter Bridge waaaaay more, easily my favourite band. It's kind of annoying how much of Myles's time is monopolised by Slash when far and away the better band is Alter Bridge. I just wish Myles priority was with his supposed main band. :(

I know that, i read everywhere lots of AB fans are disappointed cause Myles is monopolised by Slash. I love AB too. Their last album is really great.

The only thing i can tell you is that Myles feels very comfortable playing with Slash, touring the world and so on. I assume he earns much money too !

We'll see if AB could do a full cycle (album + tour) before Slash has a new album out.

I guess new album to come out after Slash plays with Axl in 2016?

Well, i guess Slash's new album will be out late 2016 ! :lol: