Free FLAC to MP3 converter for Mac?

gunsfanoldie

Anyone got a good one? I used to use this thing called Switch, but it was never that good. Now I had one called All2MP3 that worked for years. For some reason its doing the same thing Switch used to do, which is let me drag the files into the program but then just converts them at zero bytes so they don't actually work.

Anyone know a good free software for this thing? Very annoyed since the one I had was so simple and literally always worked.

Yeah, it literally always works fine for me as well. I've never had a problem. I just downloaded a live Raconteurs album (that I can only seem to find in FLAC format) and it seems to be the only thing I've ever had not work in that program. In fact, I even had other FLAC files that I've been meaning to transfer and they all worked fine, so I don't think its the program. Maybe there's something wrong with my download? The FLAC files play fine in VLC, but I'm just looking for the easiest way to get them onto my iPod. I don't know if they won't work with all converter programs or just All2MP3. I converter the first 3 songs on the album via an online FLAC to MP3 converter (media.io or something) but then it wouldn't do the rest of the album. So I don't think there's anything wrong with the files cause they worked on this online thing.

Mac users.

Annoying wankers.

I wish someone would tell me these stereotypes attached to things, i won about 15,000 on the football back in 2011 and decided to have a spend up and one of the things i wanted was a laptop, cuz i didn't have one, so i just go to my brother whats the best laptops out there? And he goes macbooks, i dunno what one was, i just figured its a computer fuckin' brand, and lo and behold i find its like a by-word for tosser :lol: