BUMBLEFOOT On His GUNS N' ROSES Bandmates: 'I Don't Know If We Ever Got To Really Know Each Other'

Patton is the Bowie of rap metal.

I'm not entirely sure what Patton does. Like with Bungle he didn't write everything. Probably not with Faith No More. But he's a versatile vocalist.

Obviously he has something, whether it's lyrics or vocals and general sense of style. He's very influential as in Korn or Deftones will bow down.

Patton is a true original. Or at least in stadium rock I can't think of such a strange band as FNM. They just make everyone look one dimensional.

It's interesting because you can't tell what it it, is it a joke, horror, serious, cathartic, romantic. It's kind of kaleidoscope of emotions you don't really have. It swings from soothing to psychotic then plain bizarre.

I this is Patton though, these eclectic styles. Faith no More up until he joined were like funky punk rock. Patton brings more horror and cinematic vibe.

• Like 1

I'm a Patton fan myself, that man can write all types of music and write it well.

Sometimes he gets too goofy for me and dilutes his talent but mostly his huge talent is on point.

I'd like to see him work with Slash to knock songs about girls and parties out of him once and for all.

I'd like those two work with Jerry Cantrell to go very dark and see what Slash would be capable of.