Would you rather...

Would be cool to see Reunion (i mean GNR reunion, not Axl and Slash reunion. It make me wanna vomit when people say thry'd be for reunion with Gilby Clark, Richard Fortus or other peasant on ryhtm guitar), but I know they would be Aerosmith 2.0 at this point. No second AFD, or even UYI. Sentimental touring act, just it.

If original guns recorded and released 6 new songs, they'd be back on top of the world with the nostalgia dollars alone. They were a huge band.

Who the fuck would want more Chinese democracy? Axl needs to run his Lambo over the rest of that shit.

• Like 1

If original guns recorded and released 6 new songs, they'd be back on top of the world with the nostalgia dollars alone. They were a huge band.

Who the fuck would want more Chinese democracy? Axl needs to run his Lambo over the rest of that shit.

This. With majority not caring for CD, how would a CD remix or CD 2 be better(I guess its better than nothing lol)? Majority of the people who will get it are the hardcore fans who stuck with them all these years. If the AFD lineup release even 6 songs, it will get more $$$ than CD + CD2 + CD remix will ever make.

Even if there was a reunion how can you be sure the band would click again and rediscover the electricity they had? Might sound like a wet fart.

I know you wont agree with my statement and it would make your blood boil. But the fact is that only Axl is the one doubtful with his voice, Slash is playing live and his shows are amazing, you would have seen Duff recently with Axl and other bands and he is going good too, I have seen Steven live and he is playing really good, he has gotten sober too, yesterday he had a show with his band too, Izzy did a song with Duff and is still creative. The only one left is Axl who's voice I hope has gotten better, but well over the years his voice has been fucked up and this is a fact.

Now I know you will make comments about Slash and all, but well im telling you the current situation.