What are the ten "definitive" NuGN'R gigs?

rio 2001... every time i watch i feel like crying :( even tommy used to be badass lol

It's an amazing show. Axl's cleaner vocals.. just work, they sound better than other times. The band is amazing, the atmosphere... man it's such a show.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm rewatching Bucharest 2010 and just absolutely flabbergasted by two things:

1) how absolutely amazing his voice sounds; the best it's sounded perhaps ever? he's got the singing falsetto but with the rasp we loved from the old days;

2 ) that he somehow lost this voice within the span of a year, and by two years later sounded arguably the worst he's ever sounded

i feel like this gig provides hope that he still has the fire in his belly and might be able to sound this good again... fuck, just listen to this!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm rewatching Bucharest 2010 and just absolutely flabbergasted by two things:

1) how absolutely amazing his voice sounds; the best it's sounded perhaps ever? he's got the singing falsetto but with the rasp we loved from the old days;

2 ) that he somehow lost this voice within the span of a year, and by two years later sounded arguably the worst he's ever sounded

i feel like this gig provides hope that he still has the fire in his belly and might be able to sound this good again... fuck, just listen to this!!

i hate to be a naughty admin, but i'm totally bumping this.

1) right now, i think every piece of positivity should be taken into consideration;

2) it's a dope performance and goddamn.

i need a soundboard of this entire gig. axl is just absolutely on fire for all of it. it's insane.

it saddens me that every time this guy gets a wide audience he flounders. months apart from high profile gigs, he's seen some of his finest performances. at least we got lucky on rock am ring?

• Like 1

St Louis would make the biopic. So would Rio 2011 and Vegas Residency. Ritz and Illusion DVD shows. Indiana 91. Farm Aid. Rock Am Ring 2006. Taipei 09.

St Louis would make the biopic. So would Rio 2011 and Vegas Residency. Ritz and Illusion DVD shows. Indiana 91. Farm Aid. Rock Am Ring 2006. Taipei 09.