Forum Halloween Member Dress Up - Guess who it is

Apollo

If it is only me sexualising the concept of holding hands, and that it is a completely asexual thing to them, then why don't they hold hands with women? Seems hypocritical to me.

So you're working from the presumption that holding hands is a sexual act per se?

No, I am working from the understanding that Iranian males can't hold hands with unrelated women because THAT is considered a sexual act, yet it is suddenly not a sexual act when they hold hands with other men. And therein lies the possible hypocrisy.

Well it's not a sexual act for any culture but it's a sign of a kind of companionship and affection that, with women will or could segue into the sexual because, to them, there is only one kind of sexuality and thats heterosexuality, homosexuality isn't considered a kind of sexuality, it's considered an abomination and a moral crime, to those cultures the sexual is directly relative to the ability to reproduce, ergo homosexuality doesn't qualify.

Yeah, I guess the only way to resolve the paradox is to conclude that to Iranians holding hands with men can't lead to homosexuality (which is even a worse crime than adultary) because it really doesn't exist ;)

For fuck's sake, somebody put a nice hard cock (or moist vagina) in SM's hands to stop him posting.

No kidding.

Nobody here has made fun of or harassed him for being married to a woman but then also loving to be sodomized. But I really don't think it's appropriate to talk about wanting to shag your own mother and then make racist posts about another culture. Nobody on here is condemning his love of truck stop glory holes, so maybe he should lay off criticizing the sexual practices of Iranians.

• Like 1

Nobody here has made fun of or harassed him for being married to a woman but then also loving to be sodomized. But I really don't think it's appropriate to talk about wanting to shag your own mother and then make racist posts about another culture. Nobody on here is condemning his love of truck stop glory holes, so maybe he should lay off criticizing the sexual practices of Iranians.

That makes no sense, as usual, Apollo. Just because no one makes fun of an erroneous description of my sexuality, then I am not allowed to jokingly question how Iranians differently treat men and women? Really? :D

That makes no sense, as usual, Apollo. Just because no one makes fun of an erroneous description of my sexuality, then I am not allowed to jokingly question how Iranians differently treat men and women? Really? :D
Bro, you are projecting your own fetishes onto other people. When most of us see a couple dudes holding hands or a guy wearing a neck ties, our minds don't automatically jump to homosexuality and large multi-cored penises.

As for Iranian culture? I'm just trying to be a good person and help others and improve myself. I don't feel it's my place to cast condemnation down on cultures in other countries. That would be pretty arrogant of me to think they should live their lives and flow the same laws and cultures as my country.

Edited by Apollo

Bro, you are projecting your own fetishes onto other people. When most of us see a couple dudes holding hands or a guy wearing a neck ties, our minds don't automatically jump to homosexuality and large multi-cored penises.

Neither does my mind jump to those things. You don't get it. It is Iranians themselves (some, at least) who argue they can't wear neckties to to its sexual connotation, not me. And my argument is, or was, that if holding hands is purely a nonsexual thing -- which it is to me! -- then why can't Iranian men hold hands with women, too? It is their differential treatment of men and women who push this towards it having something to do with sex.