Forum Halloween Member Dress Up - Guess who it is

Apollo

Basically, for Halloween fun.......just make a post pretending to be another forum member. (IE: dressing up as a forum member). And see if people can guess who you are dressed up as.

Hopefully people won't get offended or too mean.

For example:

"Fuck all these American rock bands, they are all a bunch of cunts. Punk rock and 50s blues artists are the only true musicians"

or

"I'm high as a skunk right now, just sitting at home watching Halle Berry and Rosario Dawson movies."

or

"Actually, the ski really isn't blue.

15 paragraphs later

And that's why even though the sky looks blue, it really isn't blue at all. Len and Dazey, will you guys be my friends?"

or

"Dallas was such a nice little town. Up until the colored folk integrated into our schools and neighborhoods, and then it all went to shit."

• Like 4

Hallowe'en is based

On ancient Celtic

Celebrations called "Samhain"

But now it's just

About getting crunk

Going to go down to Thornton

Heath and meet some bitches

I will dress as a

Sexy builder and

Get me some booty

Samhain

Hallowe'en

We're all one

And the same

Yeah! Hallowe'en

The fuck? :lol:

Basically, for Halloween fun.......just make a post pretending to be another forum member. (IE: dressing up as a forum member). And see if people can guess who you are dressed up as.

For example:

"Fuck all these American rock bands, they are all a bunch of cunts. Punk rock and 50s blues artists are the only true musicians"

or

"I'm high as a skunk right now, just sitting at home watching Halle Berry and Rosario Dawson movies."

or

15 paragraphs later

And that's why even though the sky looks blue, it really isn't blue at all. Len and Dazey, will you guys be my friends?"

or

"Dallas was such a nice little town. Up until the colored folk integrated into our schools and neighborhoods, and then it all went to shit."

Were mine too hard to figure out?

Hallowe'en is based

On ancient Celtic

But now it's just

About getting crunk

I will dress as a

Sexy builder and

Get me some booty

Samhain

Hallowe'en

We're all one

And the same

Yeah! Hallowe'en

The line cut offs in this parody is sublime.

If Chinese Democracy had been released in 2001 it would have undoubtedly sold 30 million copies and Axl would have cemented a new forthcoming legacy that built on his past in the future based on his past potential for greatness that would manifest itself in the present.

As it was the album was a tremendous success in all eyes but the ones that are willingly closed to the fact that their eyelids don't reflect the truth of the greatness of Catcher In The Rye which was simply too forward thinking for people living in the past with no view to the future.

Confucious he say show me a tropical fruit and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala.

At the end of the day, stalactites, Eva Braun, goat cheese.

• Like 2

Halloween

Halloweed

Gonna get me some

Green

On Halloween

Gonna smoke a joint

And consider the point

Of life, the government and London

With Guns N Roses fans' discussion

Gonna get deep and philosophise

Behind my bleary eyes

Because I'm so high

On Halloween.

Yeah.

Confucious he say show me a tropical fruit and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala.

:rofl-lol:

For example:

or

or

15 paragraphs later

or

Lenny

2 lots of Snake

Val22 :lol:

Halloween

Halloweed

Gonna get me some

Green

On Halloween

Gonna smoke a joint

And consider the point

Behind my bleary eyes

Because I'm so high

On Halloween.

You should do a satirists column in your paper my dear!

You should do a satirists column in your paper my dear!

No I shouldn't. Snake-Pit is the easiest of targets, and I couldn't write poetry any better than his anyway.

What would I satirise? Chefs?

Why do i have to do all the work, it was just an idea, its your job to work out what to satirise :lol: Its not like we're short of stereotypes on this tiny cold grey island of ours. But since you're putting me to the cosh politics wouldnt be a bad start, we've got two reasonably archetypical sorts fronting the two major parties, there's a start, pig fucker and the commie, now run with it :lol:

Hallowe'en is based

On ancient Celtic

But now it's just

About getting crunk

I will dress as a

Sexy builder and

Get me some booty

Samhain

Hallowe'en

We're all one

And the same

Yeah! Hallowe'en

Thanks for killing the thread before it even started properly. How is anyone supposed to follow this?

Halloween

Halloweed

Gonna get me some

Green

On Halloween

Gonna smoke a joint

And consider the point

Behind my bleary eyes

Because I'm so high

On Halloween.

Yeah.

For example:

or

or

15 paragraphs later

or

Lenny

2 lots of Snake

Lenny

Snake

Soulmonster

Val22

Halloween

Halloweed

Gonna get me some

Green

On Halloween

Gonna smoke a joint

And consider the point

Behind my bleary eyes

Because I'm so high

On Halloween.

Yeah.

For example:

or

or

15 paragraphs later

or

Lenny

2 lots of Snake

Lenny

Snake

Soulmonster

Val22

???

You the man!!!

Halloween

Halloweed

Gonna get me some

Green

On Halloween

Gonna smoke a joint

And consider the point

Behind my bleary eyes

Because I'm so high

On Halloween.

Yeah.

For example:

or

or

15 paragraphs later

or

Lenny

2 lots of Snake

Lenny

Snake

Soulmonster

Val22

I knew it was Soul but seriously tell me that couldn't be Snake. :lol: