Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

On 11.9.2016. at 11:54 PM, Len Cnut said:

I've posted loads over the 10 pages!  Unless you meant pick a bloke for ya?

7d31821ce1a0bd9e5412e6da5c5b091f.jpg

Marlon all the way! 

And it's not all about his looks, but his whole persona is something you don't see these days anymore. What an ingenious actor :) 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, nn18 said:

Yeah, a bad one! :lol:

I mean, Johnny has his charms, but let's be honest, he's not 5% badass Marlon was :) 

I dont think he was necessarily a badass, he just seemed a warm and friendly guy with a really good sense of humour and a sort of a guarded nature, strong sense of his own privacy.  The exceptional side of him was his intellect and how that was best channelled, at least in terms of what he ended up pursuing, through his acting, an ability to read people and understand the processes of human behaviour and concoct a theatrical reproduction of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I dont think he was necessarily a badass, he just seemed a warm and friendly guy with a really good sense of humour and a sort of a guarded nature, strong sense of his own privacy.  The exceptional side of him was his intellect and how that was best channelled, at least in terms of what he ended up pursuing, through his acting, an ability to read people and understand the processes of human behaviour and concoct a theatrical reproduction of it.

Well, that's my definition of badass right there :D 

Edited by nn18
  • Like 1

i think Johnny Depp made a lot of movies that he was truly great in. i enjoyed the Pirates movies but i'd hate to think that would be what he's remembered for, those being the more mainstream and generally popular moves. i know he did them because he wanted his kids to be able to watch them, that's what his reasoning was according to what i've read.

but give me films of his such as Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood ( an underrated movie IMO ) and the like :)

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think Johnny Depp made a lot of movies that he was truly great in. i enjoyed the Pirates movies but i'd hate to think that would be what he's remembered for, those being the more mainstream and generally popular moves. i know he did them because he wanted his kids to be able to watch them, that's what his reasoning was according to what i've read.

but give me films of his such as Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood ( an underrated movie IMO ) and the like :)

Oh i love Johnny Depp, i think hes a brilliant actor, ive seen the vast majority of his films, i think hes fantastic, its just we were discussing Marlon and its like comparing Noel Gallagher to John Lennon, Noels great bit Johns John yknow?

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Oh i love Johnny Depp, i think hes a brilliant actor, ive seen the vast majority of his films, i think hes fantastic, its just we were discussing Marlon and its like comparing Noel Gallagher to John Lennon, Noels great bit Johns John yknow?

oh i was not comparing, not saying Johnny is better. Marlon's a legend and was a fantastic actor. i mean The Godfather movies, A Streetcar Named Desire, Apocalypse Now, On The Waterfront, Last Tango in Paris i could go on and on about how great an actor he was.

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Fair enough :lol:. Quite frankly there aint an actor alive in his league today. His league is like Laurence Olivier, Paul Muni, John Garfield etc

John Garfield was so great! so sad he died at such a young age :(

and Olivier was just perfection to me...

idk much about Paul Muni 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i was not comparing, not saying Johnny is better. Marlon's a legend and was a fantastic actor. i mean The Godfather movies, A Streetcar Named Desire, Apocalypse Now, On The Waterfront, Last Tango in Paris i could go on and on about how great an actor he was.

Yeah i know i just meant me and nn were comparing.  Edward Sisscorhands is a masterpiece really, a fully functioning well put together modern fairytale, i think its brilliant, every characterisation is perfect.  Ed Wood is great too and Fear and Loathing is a 10 out of 10 all day long.  Ever see that movie he directed called The Brave?  I love that film, though Johnny himself despises it apparently.  Donnie Brasco is another classic though Al Pacino steals the show.  Dead Man too, Christ, what i wouldnt give as an actor to play alongside Robert Mitchum.  

I've not really seen any of the Pirates films but I've seen pretty much his whole career prior to them.  Even the obscure early roles before Sisscorhands.  Gilbert Grape is another brilliant one, Leonardo Di Caprio is class in that.

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Yeah i know i just meant me and nn were comparing.  Edward Sisscorhands is a masterpiece really, a fully functioning well put together modern fairytale, i think its brilliant, every characterisation is perfect.  Ed Wood is great too and Fear and Loathing is a 10 out of 10 all day long.  Ever see that movie he directed called The Brave?  I love that film, though Johnny himself despises it apparently.  Donnie Brasco is another classic though Al Pacino steals the show.  Dead Man too, Christ, what i wouldnt give as an actor to play alongside Robert Mitchum.  

I've not really seen any of the Pirates films but I've seen pretty much his whole career prior to them.  Even the obscure early roles before Sisscorhands.  Gilbert Grape is another brilliant one, Leonardo Di Caprio is class in that.

have not seen The Brave will have to check it out. Al Pacino does steal Donnie Brasco but well, he's freakin' Al Pacino! Gilbert Grape is a great film, i was so busy trying to figure out if Leo was really mentally challenged, he stole that film IMO!

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

have not seen The Brave will have to check it out. Al Pacino does steal Donnie Brasco but well, he's freakin' Al Pacino! Gilbert Grape is a great film, i was so busy trying to figure out if Leo was really mentally challenged, he stole that film IMO!

Al Pacino kinda went drastically downhill and started dialling them in after a while but in some of his early roles he's brilliant.  Ever see The Panic In Needle Park?  It's my favourite Pacino movie.  but Dog Day Afternoon, The Godfatherses obviously, Serpico, Scarface, Scarecrow, Cruising, all brilliant.  I even quite like Frankie and Johnny which not many people do but i do love a bit of slushie-ness :lol: (shut up! :lol: )

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Al Pacino kinda went drastically downhill and started dialling them in after a while but in some of his early roles he's brilliant.  Ever see The Panic In Needle Park?  It's my favourite Pacino movie.  but Dog Day Afternoon, The Godfatherses obviously, Serpico, Scarface, Scarecrow, Cruising, all brilliant.  I even quite like Frankie and Johnny which not many people do but i do love a bit of slushie-ness :lol: (shut up! :lol: )

yes! great movie. oh Scarface is such a fantastic movie, it's one that whenever i see it's on i have to watch it. never saw Frankie and Johnny, and what is slushie-ness? :lol:

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes! great movie. oh Scarface is such a fantastic movie, it's one that whenever i see it's on i have to watch it. never saw Frankie and Johnny, and what is slushie-ness? :lol:

Slushie-ness like romantic crap :lol:  It's great, it's Michelle Phieffer and Al Pacino and they both kinda meet working in this restaurant and fall in love and all that bollocks :lol:  Scarface has been getting a lot of flak lately for being overrated but i think it's just so over-referred to, through hip hop culture and just...so generally iconic that when you get that big you always inherit a certain amount of knockers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Slushie-ness like romantic crap :lol:  It's great, it's Michelle Phieffer and Al Pacino and they both kinda meet working in this restaurant and fall in love and all that bollocks :lol:  Scarface has been getting a lot of flak lately for being overrated but i think it's just so over-referred to, through hip hop culture and just...so generally iconic that when you get that big you always inherit a certain amount of knockers.

it sounds good i love a good bit of shushie-ness

i haven't heard much about Scarface being overrated but then again most of the people i know have either seen it and loved it or have not seen it at all. my ex, the coke addict, once watched it and he tried to keep up with the big coke snorting scene, smh...

Al Pacino coke snorting scene Scarface.JPG

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it sounds good i love a good bit of shushie-ness

i haven't heard much about Scarface being overrated but then again most of the people i know have either seen it and loved it or have not seen it at all. my ex, the coke addict, once watched it and he tried to keep up with the big coke snorting scene, smh...

Al Pacino coke snorting scene Scarface.JPG

Well you cant fault him for trying :lol:. I know i would if i could!  My record is 5 grams in one night though in my defence i didnt have anymore :lol:

• Like 1