Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah I guess it was Lost in Translation. 

When I watched the twilight movies, yeah Ashley was hotter than Kristen, but that time, I din't get attracted to her that much, but now a few weeks ago I was watching a movie and it had her and man she is so beautiful. 

But as I said, the list keeps on changing, after 4 days there would be another imaginary wife lol 

wow you admit to watching the Twilight movies, i'm impressed! i also read all the books :P

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

wow you admit to watching the Twilight movies, i'm impressed! i also read all the books :P

The weird thing is that I watched all the twilight movies before the girls in my school who read the books and were crazy about twilight LOL 

Im not even a fan of Twilight and never read the books, but still I watched it before them, they used to be so excited getting the tickets of the following weekend and I used to be like huh, Im watching it tomorrow lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this reminds me of the guy way of thinking that they think it's ok for men to carry on about how they love seeing naked women in films but freak out when a guy shows his man parts! hey we have desires too :P

David Bowie was so sexy! he had the "it" factor. such a loss :(

I cried for 3 days like a member of my own family had died...his music was a friend to many lonely souls including mine. Lucky I got to see him on his last tour.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

The weird thing is that I watched all the twilight movies before the girls in my school who read the books and were crazy about twilight LOL 

Im not even a fan of Twilight and never read the books, but still I watched it before them, they used to be so excited getting the tickets of the following weekend and I used to be like huh, Im watching it tomorrow lol 

i was never even going to read the books but then i caved ( i'm a sucker for vampire stories, yikes a bad pun :P. ) i was surprised how good they were and i read all 4 in like 2 weeks or so :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Well you have just found out having, posting all of these 'hunks' of yours.

I like a lot of cross dressing rock n rollers too if that helps the theory? :lol:  HUGE Morrissey fan too.  My favourite American author Burroughs was a queer icon, the signs were always there :lol: