Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

33 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I was going to ask "why would he agree to be naked in a movie when everyone would see he's got a small willy"..then I realized, most men think they are much bigger than they actually are in reality, so.. that answers that question. :P

It's true. I honestly thought that I had an eleven inch willy, but when I measured it it was actually only ten inches. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Yes, I concur..he has slightly odd teeth, but strangely enough that's what I find most appealing!

I love so called "messed up" teeth...it really gives character *so long they're clean. I loved Bowie's old teeth but understandably after years of drug abuse he needed them fixed...

14 hours ago, annablue said:

I've always had a thing for Steve Buscemi...young and old versions. sweet guy in real life too! 

a34091dfd3331197cd91d019038aad55.jpg

steve buscemi is what some people refer to as ugly cute or hot. i find him appealing and i loved him in Ghost World ( great film IMO. ) he seems like someone i'd love to hang out out and maybe more :)

8 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah I was like why the hell there are guys pics on here. 

this reminds me of the guy way of thinking that they think it's ok for men to carry on about how they love seeing naked women in films but freak out when a guy shows his man parts! hey we have desires too :P

13 hours ago, annablue said:

Precisely! I was 8 when I first saw this movie....years later became a real fan of his work. Bless his soul.

David Bowie was so sexy! he had the "it" factor. such a loss :(

20 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

sexiest woman around these days IMO ;)

Its just hard to decide which one to make my wife. 

On my list at the moment its Ashley Greene and Adriana Lima, even Jennifer is there, but that only as a Girlfriend. 

But well the list keeps on changing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

lol that's what makes it fun! ;)

In between Scarlet Johansson was also my room mate turned girlfriend in Japan, maybe cause I saw a movie of hers which was set in Japan, I forgot the name lol

But at the moment Ashley Greene is my imaginary wife. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

In between Scarlet Johansson was also my room mate turned girlfriend in Japan, maybe cause I saw a movie of hers which was set in Japan, I forgot the name lol

But at the moment Ashley Greene is my imaginary wife. 

was it Lost in Translation w/Bill Murray? that was the first film i ever saw her in. Ashley Green is hot! gotta admit i watched all the Twilight movies, she was far prettier than Kristen Stewart IMO :)

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

was it Lost in Translation w/Bill Murray? that was the first film i ever saw her in. Ashley Green is hot! gotta admit i watched all the Twilight movies, she was far prettier than Kristen Stewart IMO :)

Yeah I guess it was Lost in Translation. 

When I watched the twilight movies, yeah Ashley was hotter than Kristen, but that time, I din't get attracted to her that much, but now a few weeks ago I was watching a movie and it had her and man she is so beautiful. 

But as I said, the list keeps on changing, after 4 days there would be another imaginary wife lol 

• Like 1