Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

19 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes she is! love her in the Underworld movies :lol: btw it took me the longest time to figure out when you guys say fit you mean hot. here it just means you're in good shape body wise :P

Oh shit, its Richard Beckinsales daughter?  Oh i change my mind then!  Can't be shagging Godbers daughter, it'd feel like betraying a mate :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

im crazy about jared padelesky :wub:=sam from supernatural

second right now ian somerholder. No,i dont care for the vampire diaries show,still his charather is the only interesting one there

edit:i just realized im one of those "homewreckers"because i want to sleep with two married man :o:huh:

Edited by love&hates

19 hours ago, love&hates said:

im crazy about jared padelesky :wub:=sam from supernatural

second right now ian somerholder. No,i dont care for the vampire diaries show,still his charather is the only interesting one there

edit:i just realized im one of those "homewreckers"because i want to sleep with two married man :o:huh:

I have a friend who is crazy about both of them.

I honestly tired of hearing about both of them.

She even likes that Alexander Skagard or something, the dude who was in the new Tarzaan movie. 

43 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I have a friend who is crazy about both of them.

I honestly tired of hearing about both of them.

She even likes that Alexander Skagard or something, the dude who was in the new Tarzaan movie. 

well seems i can have a new friend there . You need to introduce us ,we have in common great taste in man :P.

have no clue about the tarzan guy. Not a big fan of the tarzan story sooo.....im more "george of the jungle" dont know if you the movie?it cracks me up

4 minutes ago, love&hates said:

well seems i can have a new friend there . You need to introduce us ,we have in common great taste in man :P.

have no clue about the tarzan guy. Not a big fan of the tarzan story sooo.....im more "george of the jungle" dont know if you the movie?it cracks me up

This is that Alexander Skygard guy

35A3F7BC00000578-3670328-image-a-8_14673

Just now, Slash787 said:

This is how he looked before

0eec961666e7c935_alexander-skarsgard-zoo

p18ia8e4mu1jrc1ia17ruceu2pr4.jpg

well good!worst thing is when you pick in highschool all pretty and popular...and then sometimes they end up fat and bald ,working at a gasoline station...remenbering the good old days.

i just remenbered that kid from terminator,so pretty you would expect for him to turn into a hottie ...poor guy in ourdays lost that innocent baby face. Shame really

Just now, love&hates said:

i just remenbered that kid from terminator,so pretty you would expect for him to turn into a hottie ...poor guy in ourdays lost that innocent baby face. Shame really

That dude went crazy, I heard he assaulted his wife and kid and then got a restraining order also. I felt really bad for his wife. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

That dude went crazy, I heard he assaulted his wife and kid and then got a restraining order also. I felt really bad for his wife. 

really?didnt know about all that. Last thing i saw with him;or about him was a small part on a CSI new York episode. Where i got scared with how much he changed...dont know how i recognised him .

still what you are saying doesnt shock me ,many times these teens stars just arent ready to deal with the fame. They dont have the time to grow so stuff like this are more possible to happen.

look at linfsay lohan..perfect example

5 minutes ago, love&hates said:

still what you are saying doesnt shock me ,many times these teens stars just arent ready to deal with the fame. They dont have the time to grow so stuff like this are more possible to happen.

look at linfsay lohan..perfect example

The same exact thing my mom said a few years ago. 

Look at the Olsen twins, they are 29 or 30, but they look more than 45 now.

Another perfect example is that Home Alone kid. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

The same exact thing my mom said a few years ago. 

Look at the Olsen twins, they are 29 or 30, but they look more than 45 now.

Another perfect example is that Home Alone kid. 

the olsen twins is just ....always get a weird vibe when i ser them. I mean ,yeah they have rheir own businesses ,so is not like they arent functional . But gosh ,everytime time i look at them ,they just seem so unhappy