Daily Beast writer gives Guns no Coachella respect

Have you all seen this mean-spirited article from The Daily Beast?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/17/guns-n-roses-at-coachella-how-the-mighty-have-fallen-and-can-t-get-up.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

It's pretty low.  Full of insults and one-liners like a hacky comic.  The guy shits on everybody for their appearance, even the festival goers!!!

Well, I found his Twitter (@_davidsikorski), got his email from that (david@earmilk.com, and I emailed him to tell him to get a life.

In a beautiful twist of fate, he has an auto response set up because he is out of town at Coachella.  He gives his phone number and says to call or text him on there.

203-215-7753

Sounds good to me, David.  Hahahahaha! Give him a call or shoot him a text.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, parisrocks said:

Have you all seen this mean-spirited article from The Daily Beast?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/17/guns-n-roses-at-coachella-how-the-mighty-have-fallen-and-can-t-get-up.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

It's pretty low.  Full of insults and one-liners like a hacky comic.  The guy shits on everybody for their appearance, even the festival goers!!!

Well, I found his Twitter (@_davidsikorski), got his email from that (david@earmilk.com, and I emailed him to tell him to get a life.

In a beautiful twist of fate, he has an auto response set up because he is out of town at Coachella.  He gives his phone number and says to call or text him on there.

203-215-7753

Sounds good to me, David.  Hahahahaha! Give him a call or shoot him a text.

I posted about this in the Coachella thread. I saw the guy's twitter too. He's probably as young as the hipster crowd that he berates for dancing to GN'R without knowing what they were about in their prime. Total douchebag. He shouldn't have a job for the kind of hackery he is involved in.

• Like 1

• downzy locked this topic