Rumored Concert Date Thread

I wonder if they play Newcastle. The second from last time they played Toon, old ginger bollocks, who didn't arrive on stage until 11:30pm!, got into a fit because somebody threw a coin at him, storming off stage and ending the concert early. Cost me £30 taxi home additionally.

Also Beyonce and Ed Sheeran and The Boss & The ESB have played Wembley in the last year or so they all have had the same set up as when DC did Wembley last year.

Im totally expecting the same set up from GnR apart from there may be more GA options as in Inner barriers,Gold Cirlcle or FOS tixs

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

Lols they both look the exact same inside its not that importanr tho is it..?? You either want GA or seated there may be few different types of GA inner barriers etc tho.

And yes Manchester will be the same.

Wembley is 90,000 O.P is little smaller With 80,000 the sound will not be much different unless you get top tier seats right in the gods and then it may be down to the sound system

Have you not been to many Arenas or Stadiums or even concerts..?? No pun intended

Well ive only been to Arena's, never been to a stadium to watch a concert. Only been to a stadium once to watch a Cricket Match. 

Im asking cause I din't expect them to put seats in the GA area at the US shows. 

17 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I wonder if they play Newcastle. The second from last time they played Toon, old ginger bollocks, who didn't arrive on stage until 11:30pm!, got into a fit because somebody threw a coin at him, storming off stage and ending the concert early. Cost me £30 taxi home additionally.

They don't play any venues past Watford. 

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

If there's a show in Rome, I'll definitely be there :headbang:

And me. Thinking about Spain and Italy.

41 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im asking cause I din't expect them to put seats in the GA area at the US shows. 

I think that came about after some fans died at a gig years ago.

• Like 1

On 04/09/2016 at 9:44 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Train prices in the United Kingdom are obscenely expensive. If you are traveling from the north to London to see an arena/stadium act, the travel will be far dearer than the ticket - guaranteed. It is actually much cheaper to fly.

Cost me £90 to get a train from London to Manchester for AXL/DC and still had to get the £9 (7 hour) MegaBus back because the last train back to London was 9.15pm 

So worth it but transport in England is a joke!

10 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I could complain for hours about italian trains, their absurd prices and their incredible delays... 

Trenitalia is a big joke lol. Last year I was made to stay on beach overnight due to a strike. I think that "sciopero" is the most important Italian word :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Trenitalia is a big joke lol. Last year I was made to stay on beach overnight due to a strike. I think that "sciopero" is the most important Italian word :rofl-lol:

disservice is better:P

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I used trenitalia from Da Vinci airport to Rome and it was really dear but very clean and efficient.

sounds incredible to me O.O

On 04/09/2016 at 7:44 PM, DieselDaisy said:

They've played Newcastle since that incident though, and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it too!

I'm really hoping for a North East date in a UK tour. However, if it's stadiums, it'll be the Sunderland stadium that gets it. They have a really good reputation on the stadium gig circuit at the moment (Springsteen,  RHCP, Bon Jovi, Beyoncé,  Foo Fighters).

10 minutes ago, gatesheadsteve3 said:

They've played Newcastle since that incident though, and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it too!

I'm really hoping for a North East date in a UK tour. However, if it's stadiums, it'll be the Sunderland stadium that gets it. They have a really good reputation on the stadium gig circuit at the moment (Springsteen,  RHCP, Bon Jovi, Beyoncé,  Foo Fighters).

Slash also played the 02. I missed out on tickets.

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Slash also played the 02. I missed out on tickets.

Me too! Like gold dust,  they were :-D

Come to think of it Gn'R members have a good record of playing up here:

Guns n' Roses: Newcastle 3 times and Gateshead once.

VR: Newcastle twice.

Loaded: Gateshead twice.

Slash: Newcastle once.

Here's hoping for 2017  :-)

The German Hurricane festival is announcing something today, also Download (UK) is releasing their aftermovie at 3PM.

Hurricane will probably be Green Day, as the german festival released a teaser with them marking today's date green on a calendar. So an actual 'Green day'. Maybe we'll get something from DL as well...

200w.gif

Edited by LovelessNL

51 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

GNR are way too big for Hurricane anyway.

Well they had Rammstein this year. But apparently Rammstein's management and Hurricane organizer are buddies. But Green Day just announced a January / February trek in Europe. Bigger indoor venues. So I don't know what their plan is, they arent THAT huge over here that such a tour doesnt impact festivalsales, IF they would be playing festivals a few months after.

Green Day is confirmed for 06/23 Scheeßel, Germany Hurricane Festival and 06/24 Tuttlingen, Germany Southside Festival

They are doing Arena tours in Europe in Feb, then they have given no dates march/april/may and then straight 2 dates of these in June. I assume they will just play festivals in the Summer, they have high chances of playing the download festival.

If Green Day and GNR tour around the same time in UK, then well that would be amazing for me.