Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

any idea why is it like that?

https://www.thetrainline.com/

Trust me people soon as the dates drop BOOK trains via this ull get very good prices..!!! Its why im not doing any UK shows much cheaper OR as cheap to fly round EU.

Last year i paid £120 return train to Glasgow BUT a lot less to fly out of UK you can get returns £70 for Milan & same for Zurich & also Stockholm 

P.s MASSIVE tip DONT BOOK DIRECT TRAINS 

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nottingham is an arena place, if they want to play the middle of the U.K. then I'd imagine they will go for somewhere In Birmingham. 

It's just much more likely they'll play south and north and expect us to travel, seeing as we are a tiny island. 

Im expecting London and Manchester.

I know its Arena, but it would have been good.

Wembley is too big and I don't want to be crushed

Another benefit would have been for me that a friend of mine is supposed to be in Nottingham next year, so during the afternoon I can meet her (If she wants) and then go for the show in the evening. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

any idea why is it like that?

British Rail: overpriced overcrowded delayed antiquated trains, chronic under-funding, etc. It is a problem no government has sorted out in modern memory. We invented the bloody thing also, but then we also invented football and we are hopeless at that also!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I know its Arena, but it would have been good.

Wembley is too big and I don't want to be crushed

Another benefit would have been for me that a friend of mine is supposed to be in Nottingham next year, so during the afternoon I can meet her (If she wants) and then go for the show in the evening. 

I hate Wembley too. The Etihad was a good experience though, first time I'd been there to see a band for acdc and I would recommend it. Much better than Wembley stadium. 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I hate Wembley too. The Etihad was a good experience though, first time I'd been there to see a band for acdc and I would recommend it. Much better than Wembley stadium. 

True and you said London is VERY Expensive in terms of hotels.

So yeah apart from saving money for GNR, I would need to save a lot of money for the hotel too. 

Do you think they will put seats in the GA at Wembley? or the whole thing will be GA? 

5 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Its just the pitch GA and level 1 are seated help your self sit where ever & then its all selected seats after thaaaaaaaaaat

What do you mean Pitch GA? 

like the whole thing in the middle is GA? and not like how it was in the US shows? 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

What do you mean Pitch GA? 

like the whole thing in the middle is GA? and not like how it was in the US shows? 

Yes, the whole of the floor will be standing and with the same ticket you can get a seat on the lower tier, but if you move its fair game for someone else. Second and third tier seating is your reserved seats and they are yours. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, the whole of the floor will be standing and with the same ticket you can get a seat on the lower tier, but if you move its fair game for someone else. Second and third tier seating is your reserved seats and they are yours. 

Thanks for telling, I din't know about the seats on the lower tier. 

Do you think it will be too pushy? when Axl and Slash played with their solo bands in Arena's in Europe, it was ok, not that over crowded in the GA.

But as its GNR, are we expecting some thing like South America?

You went to the DC show in Manchester or London? 

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Thanks for telling, I din't know about the seats on the lower tier. 

Do you think it will be too pushy? when Axl and Slash played with their solo bands in Arena's in Europe, it was ok, not that over crowded in the GA.

But as its GNR, are we expecting some thing like South America?

You went to the DC show in Manchester or London? 

It'll be nothing like South America :lol: it'll be a bit squashed at the very front, but it won't be as full on as SA. 

I went to the Manchester show, when I got fed up of not being able to see on the floor I went up into the seats at the side of the stage and had a great view. It was a bit pushy near the rails, but you could get fairly close without much hassle. And in the seats people were very polite about not pushing or stealing yours spot.

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I've not been to the new Wembley @Millions_of_Spiders is it the same format as the old one? Like are all tickets priced the same? and you can still sit/stand anywhere?

GA is the same price, and still you can go anywhere you like on the floor and lower tier, upper tiers were different prices. But I'm basing that on when I went to see Muse there and when my husband went to see Coldplay there. It worked that way too for AC/DC in Manchester. So I'm just guessing :) 

• Like 1

Both Wembley last year and Olympic park this year for DC had the same seating layout.

And i know what you mean at Olympic Park there was these bunch of cockney ginger telly tubbys they was right kaaaaaants thought cos they was GA they could still have there own private spot standing on people fet to move them didn't try that with me i hope they reading this as well next time take seating.

20 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

So in terms of everything, over all which is better? Wembley or Olympic? 

Wembley is the most iconic stadium out of all the UK stadiums. If they want to make a statement, it will be selling out Wembley. 

Never been to Olympic Park, but it doesn't have the same reverence.

So, i would say Wembley will be the one if they can sell it out. 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Wembley is the most iconic stadium out of all the UK stadiums. If they want to make a statement, it will be selling out Wembley. 

Never been to Olympic Park, but it doesn't have the same reverence.

So, i would say Wembley will be the one if they can sell it out. 

Im not talking about how Iconic it is, but like in terms of sound.

Some people say sound is bad and echo's a lot, but some people say its good. 

and like in terms of seats and sections which one is better? 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Imimportantt talking about how Iconic  it is, but like in terms of sound.

Some people say sound is bad and echo's a lot, but some people say its good. 

and like in terms of seats and sections which one is better? 

Lols they both look the exact same inside its not that importanr tho is it..?? You either want GA or seated there may be few different types of GA inner barriers etc tho.

And yes Manchester will be the same.

Wembley is 90,000 O.P is little smaller With 80,000 the sound will not be much different unless you get top tier seats right in the gods and then it may be down to the sound system

Have you not been to many Arenas or Stadiums or even concerts..?? No pun intended