Rumored Concert Date Thread

30 minutes ago, yesfan18 said:

So if it's an arena tour in the US does that mean MSG will be a venue?

It certainly won't be an arena show in Canada.  In Regina our arena only holds about 8K for concerts.  GnR played here when it was just Axl and Velvet Revolver also but this is different obviously.  Plus we have the BRAND new stadium that will hold close to 40K for concerts.  When AC/DC played our old stadium on the Black Ice tour they sold 40000 tickets in 15 minutes.  In a city of about 200K at that time.

3 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

I can tell you that none have been seen in Cali. Don't think they're doing another show here next year. Will keep ya posted if I see any. Bummer!

I sure hope there are some shows on the West Coast next year!!!! *fingers crossed* 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain SK said:

It certainly won't be an arena show in Canada.  In Regina our arena only holds about 8K for concerts.  GnR played here when it was just Axl and Velvet Revolver also but this is different obviously.  Plus we have the BRAND new stadium that will hold close to 40K for concerts.  When AC/DC played our old stadium on the Black Ice tour they sold 40000 tickets in 15 minutes.  In a city of about 200K at that time.

Yes it's a stadium tour in Canada. No point to do Arena's when you can fill a stadium 30-40,000

On 1.12.2016 at 1:26 AM, Belfer said:

15181490_1214401618639125_54432732384170

Suburban train - Warsaw Poland 

5 hours ago, Asia said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wonder how much will that cost me and will it be the national stadium....

I think it will be national stadium. Costs....don't even want to think about it.;) but just can't wait!!!

I think it gonna be at least 100€ for the limited-view seats places or normal standing places.

When you see the prices for Aerosmith... No doubt that Guns N Roses will do at least the same...

And for sure, many fans, teenagers & working class workers couldn't go to the show ! So nice !

44 minutes ago, taker5962 said:

I think it gonna be at least 100€ for the limited-view seats places or normal standing places.

When you see the prices for Aerosmith... No doubt that Guns N Roses will do at least the same...

And for sure, many fans, teenagers & working class workers couldn't go to the show ! So nice !

And Slane is an outdoor field with no stands. where if stsnding In the wrong place you may not see the stage

At least other euro country's get a stadium gig where there's not a bad seat in the house 

€150 to stand in a field Fuck sake 

Edited by Healy52003