Rumored Concert Date Thread

7 minutes ago, no1gooner said:

Yeah, Henry hinted as much on the radio a few months back when asked for a clue as to who who was playing there. "G for guitar" was his reply. 

Was great 25 years ago. Not sure if it would be so great 25 years on. Praying for Croke Park or Aviva.

Hopefully he means G for Gareth

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

it's not for the train or bus station. it's the whole autodrome.. non a proper location for concerts!

I 'm so disappointed. nothing to party for :(

We can do it, i hope i don't get run over/elbowed/hit in anyway by too many people and that the staff is at least a bit professional, i don't ask for much, just they know generally what's going on.

I just pack up on the sunscreen and hope not to faint!

9 minutes ago, giuls said:

We can do it, i hope i don't get run over/elbowed/hit in anyway by too many people and that the staff is at least a bit professional, i don't ask for much, just they know generally what's going on.

I just pack up on the sunscreen and hope not to faint!

idem

2 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Thats a pretty long run, considering they are playing Italy on 10th of july. We are looking at least at 1,5 months. Didnt expect that anymore after the simultaneous EU/US/CAN teasers.

I think Italy is on 10th June, not July

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not if they're too expensive, it'll be #HALFEMPTY. 

Look what happened in the US, they had to sell thousands of tickets off for less than half of what they originally wanted. 

That can happen in Europe too. 

Aussie dates have sold disastrously I believe, they're already discounting Adelaide, Sydney Show 2 and Brisbane quite significantly.  Pricing all wrong and seats on pitch might be norm in US but is not in Aus and it isn't popular.  You can buy tickets in pretty much any location you want for all the Aus dates.  I dread to think how few they've sold in Adelaide and Perth going off the locations they offer when you search each category.  Obviously we saw some slow sales in the States too and and a lot of discounting in places, as you say it can happen but I don't see the £ or Euro equivalent of $300 here.  For a start, that leaked UK plan for London shows the very popular unreserved seats and standing on the pitch option, which will not be more than £100 -110 I don't think, and that is probably more than half the tickets in the venue.  

A small premium of very expensive seats and the rest in £60-85 or so brackets + fees and they'll do fine.  If they've got too many seats  over £100 then they might shift them for a Saturday in London but they can't play the weekend everywhere and mid week regionally simply will not hold those prices imo. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

Aussie dates have sold disastrously I believe, they're already discounting Adelaide, Sydney Show 2 and Brisbane quite significantly.  Pricing all wrong and seats on pitch might be norm in US but is not in Aus and it isn't popular.  You can buy tickets in pretty much any location you want for all the Aus dates.  I dread to think how few they've sold in Adelaide and Perth going off the locations they offer when you search each category.  Obviously we saw some slow sales in the States too and and a lot of discounting in places, as you say it can happen but I don't see the £ or Euro equivalent of $300 here.  For a start, that leaked UK plan for London shows the very popular unreserved seats and standing on the pitch option, which will not be more than £100 -110 I don't think, and that is probably more than half the tickets in the venue.  

A small premium of very expensive seats and the rest in £60-85 or so brackets + fees and they'll do fine.  If they've got too many seats  over £100 then they might shift them for a Saturday in London but they can't play the weekend everywhere and mid week regionally simply will not hold those prices imo. 

We went through the same thing in the USA. OMG THE TOUR IS A DISASTER!!!!! NOTHING IS SELLING!!!!

Then it turned out the tour sold just fine.

Relax