Rumored Concert Date Thread

10 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

So, Imola, Vienna for Balkan :(

And we were good enough for nuGNR and Conspirators...

I guess this tour is too expensive for Balkan, we are not a market their promoters want :(

I hope there will be some affordable tickets for Vienna or Imola. I'd love to see them, but most of  US ticket prices were fucking high. 

Edited by MisterNo

3 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Who said it would be announced this afternoon?  To much bullshit sources.

Exactly this.....and probably the same people who said they'd be playing the Joint in Las Vegas and all the other bullshit that's been said.

Too many people want to draw attention to themselves fabricating information.   I have no problem if someone wants to come on here and say....."hey I heard so and so from this person or that person".  But, having connected people in certain areas myself (not just relevant to GnR, but in several ways), I know from experience that if I'm told something then I can put it out there, otherwise, I wouldn't have been told.   So, its unlikey if you've been told something that it is actually true lol

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

So, Imola, Vienna for Balkan :(

And we were good enough for nuGNR and Conspirators...

They'll play in 2018 when their price gets a bit down I guess but I still wouldn't rule out one show here this summer. Cause if they announce one show in Serbia they'll get fans from Romania, ex Yu, Bulgaria and Hungary coming. When RHCP played in 2007 with nearest show being in Vienna there were 95k people in the field with 50/50 domestic/foreigners ratio. Ticket prices were really high for 2007, if I remember correctly I paid my fan pit ticket 65€ (could be way off but that's in my head :lol:

Edited by Nicklord

24 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Exactly this.....and probably the same people who said they'd be playing the Joint in Las Vegas and all the other bullshit that's been said.

Too many people want to draw attention to themselves fabricating information.   I have no problem if someone wants to come on here and say....."hey I heard so and so from this person or that person".  But, having connected people in certain areas myself (not just relevant to GnR, but in several ways), I know from experience that if I'm told something then I can put it out there, otherwise, I wouldn't have been told.   So, its unlikey if you've been told something that it is actually true lol

Other than the Las Vegas mention I don't see anything really out of left field here. It was stated that previously GnR' made an announcement on Friday at 3pm and I believe people were expecting/hoping the same thing. The thread is stated 'rumour' so ease up.

1 minute ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Other than the Las Vegas mention I don't see anything really out of left field here. It was stated that previously GnR' made an announcement on Friday at 3pm and I believe people were expecting/hoping the same thing. The thread is stated 'rumour' so ease up.

People are expecting/hoping, because someone said it.   I understand what you are saying, this is a rumors thread.  But, sometimes its like yelling Fire in a movie theater.  It is free speech, but is it really OK?

And, FYI, the page is 178 pages long....there's been a lot in left field here.    

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

People are expecting/hoping, because someone said it.   I understand what you are saying, this is a rumors thread.  But, sometimes its like yelling Fire in a movie theater.  It is free speech, but is it really OK?

And, FYI, the page is 178 pages long....there's been a lot in left field here.    

The thread is positive so let's keep it that way. We all get ahead of ourselves when we are excited. 

8 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

People, lets make one thing very clear. I accepted this a while ago and it will save you a lot of questions, trouble, and heartbreak:

- This reunion is mainly about $$$$€€€€
- Expect to pay AT LEAST 100-150€ for a ticket
- Expect to pay 200 - 300 for a decent pit ticket

Accept this, and you will have a great show.

Exactly. 

19 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

As heading to an Irish gig may be out of the picture cause of slane the UK will be my next option 

Would love a Glasgow Gig as I was there before and I have never been to London.

If it is Hampden, then that is a really horrible venue.

Olympic Stadium will be good and the Etihad is a good ground in Manchester

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

If it is Hampden, then that is a really horrible venue.

Olympic Stadium will be good and the Etihad is a good ground in Manchester

Saw the Stone Roses in the etihad this summer and really liked it, great location and great sound 

No rumours of a Manchester show though 

Is hampton really that bad ??

Just now, Healy52003 said:

Saw the Stone Roses in the etihad this summer and really liked it, great location and great sound 

No rumours of a Manchester show though 

Is hampton really that bad ??

Yes, especially when they put the stage across the long side of the pitch, instead of at the end like in a normal stadium. Viewing is then very poor and the sound is terrible.  I think they will do Manchester

4 hours ago, Mango said:

Vienna in June, Imola also in June , Munich very likely too

.... pronaći će se datumi, samo da ne upale karte od 500 € i sretni svi :D

Upravo tako! :D

I'd be satisfied with Budapest or Zagreb, but further than that I can't go considering that I live in Belgrade. But there should be absolutely no way to skip all of those 3 cities :) 

2 hours ago, SuperYlvis said:

I know there are a few Norwegians on this boards, including myself, and if we don't get a show, maybe we can have a get together to either Sweden, Denmark or the UK? I doubt I can convince my friends to go unless it's in Norway.

Yea, count me in for a roadtrip:headbang: