Rumored Concert Date Thread

4 hours ago, lelika said:

I know, but how do you think elsewhere may be?Wrocław? 

I'm afraid that the only Warsaw comes into play.

Posters "Not in This Lifetime ... Tour seen apparently were also in Cracow, but this not confirmed information...

Edited by Belfer

20 minutes ago, st0n3r said:

Well, GNR charging double of the fucking rolling stones would be absolutely ridiculous. 

I can't imagine it would be that expensive tbh. Werchter is a big venue. If you go to Rock Werchter, a 1 day ticket is 100 EUR, a ticket for all days is 236. I'm guessing 120 EUR will be enough. At least, I hope so!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not if they're too expensive, it'll be #HALFEMPTY. 

Look what happened in the US, they had to sell thousands of tickets off for less than half of what they originally wanted. 

That can happen in Europe too. 

One more time, look at Aerosmith... Lanxess Arena... two weeks after the beginning of the sales... there are still tickets in every categories... Lanxess is a 20,000 capacity Arena... for a Farewell tour...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Healy52003 said:

Slane Concert Image

heres Slane at all its glory

Damn MCD croke park would be much better, i heard the facilites and getting to and from the place is a nightmare 

I wish this talk of slane would go away. Slane is awful. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, taker5962 said:

One more time, look at Aerosmith... Lanxess Arena... two weeks after the beginning of the sales... there are still tickets in every categories... Lanxess is a 20,000 capacity Arena... for a Farewell tour...

Yes, when I checked a few days ago I could get a ticket really close to the stage, that's about three weeks after going on sale. Their prices are the same as ACDC prices too, not Rolling Stones prices. 

Not seen any sold out stamps on any of GnRs 2017 shows yet either, maybe I'm wrong, but are any in Australia sold out? 

Just now, Kearnsy said:

Where is the rumor coming from?

on the HTGTH fourms a guy whos friend works for Ticketmaster told him its slane May 27th 2017. TBA monday with tickets going on sale Fri 9th Dec and other online fourm users on other sites are reporting the slane rumour too  

3 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

on the HTGTH fourms a guy whos friend works for Ticketmaster told him its slane May 27th 2017. TBA monday with tickets going on sale Fri 9th Dec and other online fourm users on other sites are reporting the slane rumour too  

This sucks big time. Was really hoping for a stadium show. Will have to go to the UK then.

4 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

This sucks big time. Was really hoping for a stadium show. Will have to go to the UK then.

yeah thinking of doing the London show (Olympic stadium)

fly into london city airport that morning, get the tube out see the show, tube back to hotel, fly out on the early flight. Depends on GAA and other things though (dont want to miss a knockout game with Waterford in it lol)

10 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

yeah thinking of doing the London show (Olympic stadium)

fly into london city airport that morning, get the tube out see the show, tube back to hotel, fly out on the early flight. Depends on GAA and other things though (dont want to miss a knockout game with Waterford in it lol)

Wouldnt let the GAA get in the way of a good Concert. May pick a UK show with potential for a second, London is probably the best bet

7 minutes ago, prettytiedup88 said:

Just heard via source at Ticketmaster, definitely doing UK tour, pre-sales starting early next week. Possibly even Monday. Official announcement could come this afternoon. They expect it to be on General Sale earlier than next Friday.

Yeah I expect an announcement today also for the North America tour. Pre-sale could start early as tomorrow with general public sale starting next Friday/Saturday,.

Edited by TrixAreForKids

37 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Where is the rumor coming from?

Yeah, Henry hinted as much on the radio a few months back when asked for a clue as to who who was playing there. "G for guitar" was his reply. 

Was great 25 years ago. Not sure if it would be so great 25 years on. Praying for Croke Park or Aviva.

Edited by no1gooner
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'm sure there is at least one train or bus station somewhat near

it's not for the train or bus station. it's the whole autodrome.. non a proper location for concerts!

12 minutes ago, giuls said:

@Italian girl cry with me because it's at the autodromo, the worst location, i'll go anyway but damn it's going to be carnage

I 'm so disappointed. nothing to party for :(