Rumored Concert Date Thread

9 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-on/guns-nroses-rumoured-glasgow-show-12263273

Nooooo waaaaaaaaay will it be The Hydro with a 13,000 capacity 

Noooo I hope not  cause that'll be really hard to get tickets I was hoping for Hampden Park. I'm hoping for a 2nd night if it sells well. I suppose it's just rumor just now  

3 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

Noooo I hope not  cause that'll be really hard to get tickets I was hoping for Hampden Park. I'm hoping for a 2nd night if it sells well. I suppose it's just rumor just now  

No way it aint happening 

4 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

I like the hydro I saw Slash there a couple of years ago. As long as they come to scotland I'll be happy wherever they play 

I love The Hydro BUT its waaaaaaaaay toooooooo small tixs wil be £££££££££££££

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

People, lets make one thing very clear. I accepted this a while ago and it will save you a lot of questions, trouble, and heartbreak:

- This reunion is mainly about $$$$€€€€
- Expect to pay AT LEAST 100-150€ for a ticket
- Expect to pay 200 - 300 for a decent pit ticket

Accept this, and you will have a great show.

I accept this. So, i will not have a show :lol:

I had to eat each day this month...

Edited by taker5962
Little mistake

Just now, st0n3r said:

Those prices are preposterous. They are not The Rolling Stones. 

What did you expect? AC/DC charges around 90, and they've toured every 4 or 5 years. Guns hasn't toured in this setup for ages, demand is massive, they've charged similar prices in the US. They aren't suddenly going to ask 60 euros for a pit ticket in Europe.

• Like 1

Just now, LovelessNL said:

What did you expect? AC/DC charges around 90, and they've toured every 4 or 5 years. Guns hasn't toured in this setup for ages, demand is massive, they've charged similar prices in the US. They aren't suddenly going to ask 60 euros for a pit ticket in Europe.

I am prepared to pay 100 or so. Not 200-300€ for a decent pit ticket. 

• Like 2

Just now, taker5962 said:

I paid 95€ for Stones in GA in Werchter 2014... tix in front were at  155€ i think..

So i paid 95€ and i was at 400 meters of the stage... what a nice deal

Well, GNR charging double of the fucking rolling stones would be absolutely ridiculous. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

We expect a Rock N Roll Show... it's not a GNR, a AC/DC or a Stones issue... it's just the game... and this is terrible...

Aerosmith in poland... same prices ... 200 euros for the pit... It is known that the Poles have a high purchasing power

• Like 1

UK Prices of Tickets At The Olympic Park :- 

Depeche Mode Standing :- £61.75 & Golden Circle:- £77.70 Seated £45.80-77.70

Robbie Williams Standing :- £82.50 Seated £71.50 -£108.90

Just As A Rough Guide to What Olympic Park charge for tickets 

Just now, LovelessNL said:

You know you aren't forced to buy a ticket. Its really basic economy. Demand for tickets is high, availability relatively small, so prices go up.

I perfectly know that I'm not forced to buy a ticket, thank you very much. You also don't have to explain me basic economy. Nothing about that would change the fact that 300€ for a normal pit ticket would be ridiculous.

Edited by st0n3r
  • Like 1

Just now, st0n3r said:

I perfectly know that I'm not forced to buy a ticket, thank you very much. That doesn't change the fact that 300€ for a normal pit ticket would be ridiculous. 

Well 300 won't be a normal pit ticket, you'll be fairly in front. But I expect them to cut the pit in slices, and charge more depending on how close to the stage you are.