Rumored Concert Date Thread

3 minutes ago, Captain SK said:

The source link on the picture directs you to the Metallica forums. I checked it out and a guy there said he has a friend that obviously works at a TV station because it was a screen shot of a commercial that's launching Monday.

1 minute ago, yesfan18 said:

Found it on a Metallic forum. Shows get announced Monday. Tuesday is a fan club and a citi card Presale,with General onsale Saturday. That is a snippet of a commercial airing Monday 

OK, thanks for answering.....but, well I'm skeptical on that one myself.  First off, the Gorge has a capacity of 20K, doesn't really fit in with the stadium model we are seeing....and well all the other reasons I'd be skeptical about this popping up from a market that has had no other rumors or billboard sightings, etc before this.  Especially a very SMALL market like that one.  Gonna believe that one when I see it, but thanks for explaining the origination of the photo.   

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

OK, thanks for answering.....but, well I'm skeptical on that one myself.  First off, the Gorge has a capacity of 20K, doesn't really fit in with the stadium model we are seeing....and well all the other reasons I'd be skeptical about this popping up from a market that has had no other rumors or billboard sightings, etc before this.  Especially a very SMALL market like that one.  Gonna believe that one when I see it, but thanks for explaining the origination of the photo.   

Note they are playing a 8000 seater in Japan, hard to tell what venue sizes they are going with at this point

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Paris again

IMG_2445.JPG

Pennsylvania (didnt see them on the list, sorry if repost)

IMG_2446.PNG

That Paris one is cool, I like seeing the European ones, bc someone has to go and physically put those up, I think that's freaking awesome!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Note they are playing a 8000 seater in Japan, hard to tell what venue sizes they are going with at this point

I know, but that is Japan....totally different scenario over there.  Like I said, the venue size is just one reason I'm skeptical.  It's just way too easy to photoshop something like that these days.  And, again I actuallly found the thread where the pic was first posted and the guy claims to "have a friend on the inside".  Well, usually "friends on the inside" don't let cats out of bags.  Not saying it doesn't happen, but it's rare.  Add that in to everything else I mentioned earlier, and I'm skeptical :)

Cool if it happened though, would give me reason to believe a Deer Creek and/or Alpine Valley date could happen too lol

• Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

That Paris one is cool, I like seeing the European ones, bc someone has to go and physically put those up, I think that's freaking awesome!

I like that one too, there's loads more in Paris, they're everywhere there. If I posted all the pics I'd seen, there would be just a page of Paris promo. Maybe they're going to try and fill the stade de france. 

• Like 2

Just now, Andy14 said:

It wouldn't kill them to put one of those in Prague :max:

No, it wouldn't.....if they did a European show that I'd consider at this point, It'd be Prague.  I have a couple people on Twitter that I know in Prague and they haven't seen anything :(

6 hours ago, Dregen said:

Hi all, here in Spain some reliable websites (one of them very famous for having contacts and good relationsship with artists, promoters ... ) have said apart from the confirmed date in Bilbao on May 30th , they will be playing Lisbon on June 2nd and then back to Spain to play another show in Madrid (Vicente Calderón Stadium ) on June 4th.

Take it or leave it, but you better believe it !! :)

Good info, thanks! :dance:They will do only Bilbao and Madrid, no Barcelona??

23 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

In my opinion I don't discount the theory of this show taking place, even with it being a smaller venue.  Right now I am more curious about the logistics of it.  If Regina is August 27th and Edmonton August 30 I thought for sure that Vancouver would have been September 3rd.  Just like we can assume that Winnipeg is likely August 24th.  Mind you I'm leaving 3 days gaps there because that's what I got used to seeing with AC/DC.  I don't think it's a blast jumping borders to go to Washington state and then jump back across to Vancouver but I guess anything is possible and we will know Monday.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The Edmonton show was rumoured for August 30, right? This means if they're doing Vancouver it'll be September 1-2. I'm going kinda crazy waiting for the announcement...

Yes Regina is rumoured for the 27th and Edmonton the 30th.  Does Guns like to do shows back to back much?  I'm new at following the logistics of them? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

No, it wouldn't.....if they did a European show that I'd consider at this point, It'd be Prague.  I have a couple people on Twitter that I know in Prague and they haven't seen anything :(

I know, I was there yesterday and no gnr signs whatsoever. I was hoping they'd come so that Duff would have a second chance to remember playing in Prague (unlike 1992) :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I know, I was there yesterday and no gnr signs whatsoever. I was hoping they'd come so that Duff would have a second chance to remember playing in Prague (unlike 1992) :ph34r:

:lol:

I think VR performed in Prague. But I'm not 100% sure, sorry :(

29 minutes ago, Captain SK said:

Yes Regina is rumoured for the 27th and Edmonton the 30th.  Does Guns like to do shows back to back much?  I'm new at following the logistics of them? 

In 2011 they did Seattle/Vancouver on back to back nights, but this year they paced all the shows a couple days apart from each other. Guess it depends on the size of the production and hows many set ups they'll have. 

35 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Really hope for you there will be a show in Prague:unsure: If not, nearest location for you to attend a show would be Munich?