GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

14 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

Ooo I could see how very confusing the whole video was to you then. Then you were a late gunner?

I was a teenager when i become a fan, i was 13 or 14.

14 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

It is annoying seeing this stupid, shit thread clog up the news feed.

So, you guys are weird 

Type "Super Mario Bros" if you're being forced at gun point to read the news feed when you see "gnr women discussion" or to open this thread so we can help you

• Like 2

Just now, giuls said:

Type "Super Mario Bros" if you're being forced at gun point to read the news feed when you see "gnr women discussion" or to open this thread so we can help you

Fuck, you literally made me laugh out loud, good job :lol:

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

This haha

The amount of people who don't know that Brazilians speak Portuguese and that its native land is firmly in place in Europe, though :lol:

You should start commenting 'Come to Portugal' under every youtube vid

Edited by tiutso

So, let's see.... @Andy14, @Lumikki, @tiutso and I don't remember who else, they are all from these WEIRD (yes, I said weird because it is trendy :rolleyes:) cold AF, language i will never understand, countries where people drink lots of alcohol and are crazy but highly intelligent :suspicious:

dostoievski, mozart, freud, kafka REPRESENT in this thread! :wow:

I love your countries, girls!!! I am a sucker for Europe and your culture :drool:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

And how is that our fault?

We don't run this forum and we didn't ask to be in whatever news feed shit is.

If you don't like this thread, don't read it, but stop insulting us.

You're nothing better than us.

Complain to @alfierose or another mod :shrugs:

Weird

4 minutes ago, tiutso said:

The amount of people who don't know that Brazilians speak Portuguese and that its native land is firmly in place in Europe, though :lol:

You should start commenting 'Come to Portugal' under every youtube vid

Trust me girl, I'm an ambassador of my country, I already lived outside Portugal and got to do some trips and interrails and I'm always trying to 'sell' my beautiful country. Hell, I'm always inviting my friends from other countries to come here and I serve as their guide. The government should get me a commendation or something. My next step is going to be that youtube thing, for sure haha

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I love your countries, girls!!! I am a sucker for Europe and your culture :drool:

I know you didn't say you love Portugal, but I'm saying to you that your country is one of my favourites. My dream life passes for moving there and live a life of cumbia, asados and River Plate :wub:

48 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

It is annoying seeing this stupid, shit thread clog up the news feed.

So, you guys are weird 

Come on man, this thread is hilarious. It may not be what we would normally post, but it's interesting to see the other side of the fan group. 

Edited by cooker
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Awww no!! Americans are great! As soon as I got enough money together that's where I went, New York :) 

At least you're not a universally detested Limey :lol: 

Its okay, we don't care! 

Yeeeessss New York is the best (I was actually born there but we moved when I was a baby).

You are my favorite Limey of course!

Edited by pinkforgirls
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, cooker said:

Come on man, this thread is hilarious. It may not be what we would normally post, but it's interesting to see the other side of the fan group. 

Trust me, I've seen PLENTY OF that side of the fan group lol. If this f thread wasn't so active, it'd be more funny, but idk seeing so many posts pop up regarding the band's kids and shit really creeps me out. It's fucked up. Hell, I even feel bad knowing the names of Slash's kids from reading his book. It's weird as fuck imo

15 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Hey, if you're actually from Europe, I guarantee I know where your country is :D

Yes, I'm Czech, so we share some history. I don't speak Russian, my parents do a little but I've never learned the language (I understand a bit though, it's the same family).

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

So, let's see.... @Andy14, @Lumikki, @tiutso and I don't remember who else, they are all from these WEIRD (yes, I said weird because it is trendy :rolleyes:) cold AF, language i will never understand, countries where people drink lots of alcohol and are crazy but highly intelligent :suspicious:

dostoievski, mozart, freud, kafka REPRESENT in this thread! :wow:

Lol, great description! Actually we drink alcohol because it's so cold here haha.

I've spent quite a lot of time in Italy and met people from all over the world, so this is the look they gave me quite often after I'd said Czech Republic 

insta15.gif

Most of the people know Prague even though some of them have no idea where it is :rofl-lol:

13 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

I know where your country is and I am an ugly American! 

I'd love to go to the States, hope one day I'll do it. :headbang:

We should organize an international meeting :dance:. I wanna see if the way I imagine all of you matches the reality :ph34r:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I know you didn't say you love Portugal, but I'm saying to you that your country is one of my favourites. My dream life passes for moving there and live a life of cumbia, asados and River Plate :wub:

I don't know much about it but I've seen some pictures and I think it is beautiful.

Reason why I didn't put it with the other girls countries is because it is in another area of Europe. I'd group it only with Spain and maybe Italy.

Thank you for liking Argentina. I want to move out so I could lend you my hole here :lol:

Asados and River Plate? hmmmm.... Asados yeah, soccer, not so much :P

Cumbia, no way!

You CAN'T be a Guns N' Roses fan and like cumbia as well :no:

eww :vomit:

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Trust me, I've seen PLENTY OF that side of the fan group lol. If this f thread wasn't so active, it'd be more funny, but idk seeing so many posts pop up regarding the band's kids and shit really creeps me out. It's fucked up. Hell, I even feel bad knowing the names of Slash's kids from reading his book. It's weird as fuck imo

I do find the discussion of the people in the bands life creepy, no doubt. I think that should be scaled back. 

• Like 1