GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

27 minutes ago, Kara said:

Thank you for shedding some light on the subject for me. That's all I was really looking for from the first post. 

That's good that she's able to forgive him and move forward. There may be some things Axl needs to forgive her for too. Just saying.

Yes, I'm sure they both hurt each other. But on balance, Axl has much more to be sorry for than she does and I don't like seeing a more or less innocent woman get dragged through the mud by the person @giuls mentioned or by the person who never posts in this thread (and always talks shit about this thread in other places :rolleyes:), but just now decided to chime in to call it the "truth".

I know for a fact that the things these two people claim as the "truth" are wrong.

VERY VERY WRONG. What they're saying is actually quite slanderous and considering the true stories behind the incidents they're bringing up, what they're saying is also really disgusting.

21 minutes ago, Kara said:

You really think Axl's paying for ALL their houses?! I truly hope not! 

He had mentioned recently that Fernando has worked his way up in the business so I'm thinking he might actually work for a management agency by now and be getting paid through that company. Hopefully that's the case.

Not too long ago we had an interesting discussion in this thread about just how awful Team Brazil is. You might want to read up on that if you want to get a true picture of them. What @MillionsOfSpiders described is quite possibly the truth unfortunately, judging by everything we know.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

to change the topic, found this on another thread in the main section:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/axl-rose-ac-dc-host-tour-ending-party-classic-steakhouse-article-1.2790900

Rose’s “party” included a single glass of wine. Young stuck to ginger ale.

“Axl said he doesn’t do alcohol anymore when he’s on tour because it’s not good for his voice,” says one insider.

This is the best:

“Axl was wearing a silver guitar (necklace) that was a gift from Angus.”

Hopefully Slash doesn’t get jealous.

:rofl-lol:

Angus Young and Axl Rose fueled up for their Madison Square Garden show on Wednesday.

Love seeing this! And nice to hear they were hanging out, totally awesome!! 

31 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

@giuls

Not too long ago we had an interesting discussion in this thread about just how awful Team Brazil is. You might want to read up on that if you want to get a true picture of them. What @MillionsOfSpiders described is quite possibly the truth unfortunately, judging by everything we know.

I don't know if that makes them awful. Incredibly fortunate maybe, and not necessarily undeserving of Axl's giving nature. 

1 minute ago, Kara said:

I don't know if that makes them awful. Incredibly fortunate maybe, and not necessarily undeserving of Axl's giving nature. 

She wasn't just talking about the houses. There are a ton of things TB have done with regard to Axl that are highly questionable. And that's putting it mildly. Some of the things they've done could be called manipulative and abusive and have been called so. There's a reason why the vast majority of people who post in this thread and on this board are against TB and are highly suspicious of them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

So I have no fecking idea what is going on in this thread re: Erin and truths and snakes in the grass and whatnot..but I am eagerly awaiting the next installment! :P :popcorn:

Just read the last couple of pages and it should become clear...

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

The other members of AC/DC were on hand, as were roughly 100 guests who were with the band. But Rose and Young hung out mostly with each other.

Awww that's so sweet. Somehow I don't think it's the very end of those 2 after these last 3 shows. Guess we will see!

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I hate to say it, cause it has been talked about ad nauseum, but I really like how Axl's hair was shorter there, like in the Vegas shows and the troubadour..

Well at least this is proof that Axl's hair is real and not a wig. Another mystery solved by CSI:GNR :lol: