GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

22 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Axl was running low on cash. 

There was that lady at the Vegas shows, who spoke to someone who posts here, said she used to work for Axl in the finance department and he has a load of mortgages to pay for, wtf? She said he needed money.

There have been many other rumours about him needing cash since I have been posting on gnr boards. Would explain endless touring with nothing to promote. 

Looking on Instagram pages of TB and the amount of money they must get from Axl is just unbelievable, it really is. 

Plus all the money Axl has sunk into Guns N Roses, the legal side and the touring side, CD etc

It just wouldn't surprise me to find he's skint. 

18 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

@MillionsOfSpiders Out of likes but I agree with you.

This reminds of Izzy saying in an interview something like he could imagine Axl calling him for a reunion if he was strapped for cash.

Maybe Izzy was right with his prediction. :facepalm:

Also the mortgages: Beta has her own house, Vanessa and her family have their own house, Fernando and his family have one as well (or an apartment in NY or something).

Heavens above, please let Axl not be paying for their houses in addition to the no doubt undeserved amounts of money he already pays them. Please.

But unfortunately that would make perfect sense if he has a "load of mortgages" (wtf?).

And I fear that's what it is. Jesus Christ these people are so awful.

------------------------------

Better a party with Angus than a party with the freak show.

And LOL at the last sentence of the article.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pink Rose said:

Oh please. Did Stephanie also force Erin to counter sue Axl?  No.  Did she force Erin to run to People magazine and unload all the dirt on Axl? No.  Did she force Erin to auction off all those personal items?  No.   Erin isn't the sweet little thing you people make her out to be.  She knew exactly how to push Axl's buttons and set him off.  She isn't faithful either.  She got knocked up by another man while she was still married to her ex husband.  And went after her baby daddy with a knife just a few years ago.  And some of you want them back together?  Why???   Axl may end up dead with her. 

It's about to get ugly :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pink Rose said:

Oh please. Did Stephanie also force Erin to counter sue Axl?  No.  Did she force Erin to run to People magazine and unload all the dirt on Axl? No.  Did she force Erin to auction off all those personal items?  No.   Erin isn't the sweet little thing you people make her out to be.  She knew exactly how to push Axl's buttons and set him off.  She isn't faithful either.  She got knocked up by another man while she was still married to her ex husband.  And went after her baby daddy with a knife just a few years ago.  And some of you want them back together?  Why???   Axl may end up dead with her. 

oh the dirt! lol Axl aired a lot of "dirt" too by talking openly about his relationships even in music videos, in lyrics to his most famous songs... Please gimme a break! :lol:

What about "There Was A Time" lyrics revealing how Stephanie is a cocain addict and slept with other men and women. lolololol

"She knew exactly how to push Axl's buttons and set him off" So you were there to witness all that?? What's your source to make this affirmation and treat it as fact? :rolleyes:

As for the baby father and all that nonsense, how do you know she wasn't defending herself from the guy? or defending the baby?

Erin has FULL CUSTODY of her three children, so there it goes all of your stories about her being violent or a threat to anyone.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There was that lady at the Vegas shows, who spoke to someone who posts here, said she used to work for Axl in the finance department and he has a load of mortgages to pay for, wtf? She said he needed money.

There have been many other rumours about him needing cash since I have been posting on gnr boards. Would explain endless touring with nothing to promote. 

Looking on Instagram pages of TB and the amount of money they must get from Axl is just unbelievable, it really is. 

Plus all the money Axl has sunk into Guns N Roses, the legal side and the touring side, CD etc

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't worth as much as people publicly thought. I could see him letting people go before stringing them along for years with no payment, though. Whatever else anyone has said about him, he's never been known to stiff any of his many employees.

I mean, this is the guy who borrowed an amp from someone before he moved to LA and then actually went out of his way to replace it when he had the money to do so. I can't see him being one of those assholes who fucks over their employees.

6 minutes ago, Kara said:

It's about to get ugly :smiley-confused2:

No, was already dealt with on the last page by @Lumikki.

No need to get any further into it with that person. What  @giuls said is absolutely right:

1 hour ago, giuls said:

Guys, ignore that person, they're a t.r.o.l.l., first rule is don't feed them.

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Omg...Axls bag :lol:

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

Yes, give him something too! Like a better bag because the one @MillionsOfSpiders posted is awful!

About the wine thing, when the article went: "he doesn't drink anymore on tour" i was like "hmmmm" :rofl-lol:

The Journos joke about slaxl too, we're not alone :lol: :rofl-lol:

Guys! That's not Axl's bag! That's the chick's hand holding her bag. :lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

Yes, give him something too! Like a better bag because the one @MillionsOfSpiders posted is awful!

About the wine thing, when the article went: "he doesn't drink anymore on tour" i was like "hmmmm" :rofl-lol:

The Journos joke about slaxl too, we're not alone :lol: :rofl-lol:

To be fair, looks like the lady with blonde hair is following him, it's probably hers. It did make me laugh though :lol:

On 12/9/2016 at 7:09 PM, killuridols said:

Her painting is shite and was thrown there just like when Axl got Shannon a job at the Cathouse :lol:

He  thanked SASHA. He thanked SASHA!!! hahhahahha. Look, she is part of his life. :P

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Omg...Axls bag :lol:

image.jpeg

hahhaha nop nop :blink::lol:,. Is Sasha´s bag.

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

She is not randomly posting about him and talking about how much she loves him. Someone asked her and she answered that she will always love him (as in she never stopped and can't really help it). And I have no doubt things were as bad as she was saying. We all know what Axl used to be like, he's done everything she described to other people as well.

BUT. Emotions and relationships are complex, afwul things (as her talking about always loving him already shows) and she was a young girl from a dysfunctional family herself and he was her first love. And she genuinely loved him even when he was just a poor street kid, wanted to have a family with him, felt bad for him and gave up her entire life just to take care of him. Not saying that's good or healthy, but that kind of thing leaves a lasting impression. Also, going by everything Erin has said (and what other people have said about her), I get the impression that she is quite sweet and romantic and also a bit naive. Something she said about Slash and Meegan being back together also confirmed that for me.

Combine all of that, and I'm not surprised that she would still have a soft spot for Axl. Especially now that she is getting older herself, is single afaik and sees her best friend being so happy with Slash. Time tends to make us remember the good times more than the bed times and she says she has forgiven Axl. I have no opinion on wether they should or shouldn't get back together, but who am I to judge her feelings? No one. So I don't.

Thank you for shedding some light on the subject for me. That's all I was really looking for from the first post. 

That's good that she's able to forgive him and move forward. There may be some things Axl needs to forgive her for too. Just saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You really think Axl's paying for ALL their houses?! I truly hope not! 

He had mentioned recently that Fernando has worked his way up in the business so I'm thinking he might actually work for a management agency by now and be getting paid through that company. Hopefully that's the case.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kara said:

You really think Axl's paying for ALL their houses?! I truly hope not! 

He had mentioned recently that Fernando has worked his way up in the business so I'm thinking he might actually work for a management agency by now and be getting paid through that company. Hopefully that's the case.

^^^^ this

2 hours ago, Pink Rose said:

i need a LOVE button for this!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

to change the topic, found this on another thread in the main section:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/axl-rose-ac-dc-host-tour-ending-party-classic-steakhouse-article-1.2790900

Rose’s “party” included a single glass of wine. Young stuck to ginger ale.

“Axl said he doesn’t do alcohol anymore when he’s on tour because it’s not good for his voice,” says one insider.

This is the best:

“Axl was wearing a silver guitar (necklace) that was a gift from Angus.”

Hopefully Slash doesn’t get jealous.

:rofl-lol:

Angus Young and Axl Rose fueled up for their Madison Square Garden show on Wednesday.

The other members of AC/DC were on hand, as were roughly 100 guests who were with the band. But Rose and Young hung out mostly with each other.

• Like 1